Untitled Part 25

Taoist Master and the Cat Chapter 25:

The opening ceremony was dull and lengthy, and Su Miaomiao fell asleep shortly after sitting down.

She fell asleep sitting up, with her head lowered slightly. Looking only from the back, it would make people think that this classmate was playing with her mobile phone.

There are indeed some students in each class who will play with their mobile phones, and then hide them in time when the class teachers approach.

The head teacher of class nine held his hands behind his back and slowly patrolled from behind.

As if with a kind of magical power, wherever the class teacher passed by, all the students who were listless and hunched over became full of energy with their heads held high.

Yu Le quietly tugged on Su Miaomiao's sleeve.

Su Miaomiao woke up, yawning from sleepiness.

The teacher in charge gave her a silent look.

Su Miaomiao looked at him as if nothing had happened, she was not afraid of the head teacher, and she didn't feel embarrassed.

The teacher in charge quickly walked forward again.

Yu Le admired Su Miaomiao: "You are so courageous, I am so nervous."

Su Miaomiao thought, you girl is really timid, and the class teacher can't eat people, the evil monsters in the deep mountains and old forests are the real fears.

After the ceremony, the students lined up and returned to the classroom.

It's time to go to lunch. The students in Class 9 put up the benches and squeezed out frantically. Everyone wanted to go to the cafeteria earlier to avoid queuing for a while.

It is impossible for Xie Jingyuan to be in a hurry to eat, he patiently waited for other students to go in first, and then waited for this wave of people to squeeze out. The classroom of class nine was almost empty, so Xie Jingyuan walked in calmly.

Su Miaomiao, Xu Shou, and Gu Jialing also followed his rhythm calmly.

There is a long way to go, and there will never be no food.

"Miaomiao!"

Cheng Yue and Zhou Yao finally squeezed down from the fourth floor. They came to Class 9 without hope and found that Su Miaomiao and Xie Jingyuan were still there. They were very happy.

"Is he your new friend too?" Cheng Yue was shocked by Gu Jialing's face, Xu Shou was already handsome enough, handsome with a dignified uprightness, but Gu Jialing's handsomeness was alluring and seductive.

Seeing how much the two girls admired her, Gu Jialing smiled.

Su Miaomiao and Xu Shou looked down on him a bit.

I will not mention the **** dog. Although Su Miaomiao has always thought that she is the most beautiful cat, she has never thought about showing off. It is good to know some things in my heart, and there is no need to talk about it every day.

As for the chickadee, I can't wait for everyone in the world and demons to praise his beauty. Every morning, he flies to the old locust tree outside the gate of Qingxu Temple. His flapping wings show off his sea-blue feathers. If someone praises him for his beauty, the **** will fly to his shoulders, which is incomparably beautiful.

And the moment Gu Jialing laughed, Cheng Yue swung Xie Jingyuan's figure out of her mind without hesitation, and replaced it with Gu Jialing.

She liked Xie Jingyuan before, wasn't it because Xie Jingyuan was handsome?