Untitled Part 30

Taoist Master and the Cat Chapter 30:

The seven-day military training has produced visible effects on the first-year high school freshmen.

The physical improvement is not obvious yet, the skin has really turned black!

The students of the three grades were mixed together, and they could basically distinguish the freshmen from the first year of high school by their complexions. The black red after being exposed to the sun was simply a status symbol.

"Miaomiao, I'm so envious of you, you're not dark at all."

Before the recess exercises started, Yu Le chatted next to Su Miaomiao, looking at Su Miaomiao's still pale face for a while, and then at Su Miaomiao's neck for a while.

They all have a clear dividing line around their necks, but Su Miaomiao doesn't!

"We obviously wear the same sunscreen." Yu Le was still thinking about the reason.

The girls around also looked at Su Miaomiao with envious eyes, and wanted to hear Su Miaomiao's whitening secrets by the way.

Su Miaomiao: "It has nothing to do with sunscreen, I'm not born with suntan."

The secret of cultivation cannot be revealed, Su Miaomiao can only tell everyone this.

Demon cultivators like them, once their spiritual wisdom is activated, they will naturally learn to practice, and even when they are in a deep sleep state, the exercises they practice will automatically operate, unlike human monks, who must meditate in an orderly manner.

During the military training, Su Miaomiao may indeed have sunburned a little during the day, but after sleeping at night, the meager spiritual energy absorbed quietly improved her physique. Without the accumulation of aura in the body, naturally it would not be able to support them to cast spells.

Standing in front of Su Miaomiao, Wang Min did not accept Su Miaomiao's reasons. She also had evidence: "Xie Jingyuan, Gu Jialing, and Xu Shou didn't get tanned either. You four must have a special whitening method when you are together every day."

Xie Jingyuan and Gu Jialing both have cool fair skin, while Xu Shou has a healthy dark complexion, which is even from face to arms to legs. This is his natural gene.

One person can be tanned, four people have this kind of physique, who can believe it?

Su Miaomiao: "No, if you don't believe me, ask the class monitor."

Wang Min blushed, she had the nerve to find a boy to ask such a question.

Yu Le kept next to Su Miaomiao during the military training, she believed: "It should be a natural beauty, like I would reapply some sunscreen after sweating, Miaomiao has never re-applied."

Another female classmate: "Maybe Su Miaomiao and the others use sunscreen that works really well. Miaomiao, which brand do you use and where did you buy it?"

Su Miaomiao: "I don't know, my mother gave it to me."

Female classmate: "Then you go home and ask auntie, and then tell us, okay?"

Su Miaomiao: "Yes."

After a day of class, it will be Saturday soon.

The rule of No. 1 Middle School is that the first and second year of senior high school have weekends, and the third year of high school only has Sunday.

Su Miaomiao took a good long sleep.

Woke up at 9:30, Mom and Dad went to work, Su Miaomiao ate breakfast alone, and then went to ring the doorbell of 1002.