Ch 61-70

Taoist Master and the Cat Chapter 61:

With Gu Jialing around, the atmosphere wouldn't be cold, so Lin Xi didn't feel too exclusive during this meal.

Walking out of the cafeteria, Gu Jialing stepped on the bicycle and waved to Xie Jingyuan: "Master Daoist, I'm going to the club, and I will definitely be home at ten o'clock in the evening!"

Xie Jingyuan: "Pay attention to discipline."

Gu Jialing reported to an opera club of Peking University, which mainly organizes members to learn and perform folk operas such as Peking Opera and Kunqu Opera.

In Gu Jialing's words, he can learn popular songs as soon as he learns them, without any challenge. It is not as good as Peking Opera and Kunqu Opera, and the singing effect is better if he sings well.

For example, if Gu Jialing sings a pop song on the side of the road, the rate of turning heads will not be too high. With a Peking Opera voice, everyone must watch him.

This is what Gu Jialing is after for the "township".

Xie Jingyuan expressed his support for this. If Gu Jialing can learn something, it can be regarded as promoting traditional culture.

Gu Jialing walked away happily.

Xie Jingyuan and Xu Shou went to fetch their car, while Su Miaomiao was waiting by the roadside.

Lin Xi looked at her and asked in a low voice: "Miao Miao, if Xie Jingyuan wants to have a real relationship with you, will you agree to him?"

He had a feeling that Xie Jingyuan's treatment of Su Miaomiao was not that simple.

Su Miaomiao may still have a childish temper, but Xie Jingyuan is no longer.

To Lin Xi's question, Su Miaomiao nodded without thinking.

Daoist smells good, cooks deliciously, is good at playing basketball, and is the best for her. He can help her solve any troubles, big or small. If you have to choose a man to marry, Daoist is the best choice.

It's a pity that it is impossible for the Taoist priest to break the precept, let alone agree to marry a demon like her.

Lin Xi felt bitter when he saw it.

Secret love is a combination of sweet and sour, when she smiled at herself it was sweet, but seeing her relying on Xie Jingyuan so much made her sour.

Bitterness is a completely different taste, as if the sunny sky is suddenly covered with dark clouds, and the heart is heavy.

But Lin Xi is not a disconnected and hesitant character.

He continued to ask: "If I also wanted to be your boyfriend, me and Xie Jingyuan, who would you choose?"

Everything is suffering, it is better to suffer more thoroughly.

Su Miaomiao looked at him unexpectedly.

Lin Xi's heartbeat quickened, and he promised: "If Xie Jingyuan can do it, I can do it too."

Su Miaomiao: "Can you cook?"

If you are willing to make a condition, there is hope. Lin Xi nodded immediately, his eyes brighter than before.

In fact, he doesn't know how to cook many dishes, but he can learn, for Su Miaomiao's sake.

Su Miaomiao asked several questions one after another, such as cooking, washing clothes, cleaning the room, etc. Lin Xi promised to do it.

His attention was all on Su Miaomiao, his heart was beating excitedly, he didn't realize that Xie Jingyuan and Xu Shou had already rode over, they both stopped behind him, watching the question and answer between men and women silently.