𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

Grim scrambled out of your hold and looked at the headmage. "I can use magic! I'm not useless like her!" As a demonstration, he blew out a massive gust of fire, and you quickly dodged to the side.

Unfortunately for the white haired boy, his sleeve caught on fire from the magic that you were lucky enough to miss.

"Everyone, get down!" It was the angry red-head. He along with everyone in the room panicked, except for the people in front. They didn't look fazed at all.

A beautiful man put a hand on his hip. "Aren't you hungry, Leona? That plump little weasel looks appropriate for a strong prince such as yourself." He looked next to him, where stood a tall male with brown hair, two braids and... Lion ears?! Your first instinct would be to pat his head, since you loved cats.

"Too lazy to. Do it yourself." The man stretched and yawned.

You quickly woke up from your distracted state and walked as quickly and safely to the white haired boy who's sleeve caught on fire. You took it out and then quickly pushed yourself and the boy away from another one of Grim's blue fire. You didn't realize you were hugging his side to move him out of the way until he hugged you back.

"Wah, thank you so much!! You saved me out there!" He let go and smiled at you. You shook your hands in the air and smiled sheepishly, as if to say 'No problem bud! I'm glad you're okay :D'

Finally, after the red head and a boy with glasses and a beauty mark on his cheek got a hold of Grim, the room quieted down. Grim would be kicked out of the institute. You instantly felt bad and reached out a hand, to say something, to do something, but you couldn't. He was already out of sight.

The white haired boy pat your back and smiled.

"Alright then. Dorm leaders, take your dorm mates back. You should know what to do next.

"Bye bye (Name)! I'm glad I met you, and thanks for saving me out there! I'm Kalim Al-Asim, feel free to drop by Scarabia to visit!" Kalim said and waved before exiting the hall with students following.

Aғᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴇɴᴀɴɪɢᴀɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴀs ᴊᴀɴɪᴛᴏʀs ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴜᴍ ᴡᴀɢᴇ, Cʀᴏᴡʟᴇʏ ʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ 'ғʀᴇᴇ ᴇsᴛᴀᴛᴇ'. You were fine with anything, really, so long as you had a roof over your head and warmth. Oh, did I mention that Grim is back? No? Well then Grim is back.

Grim walked next to you, but because of his much shorter legs, he had to practically run to catch up to you and the headmaster.

You noticed, and giggled a bit. You crouched down in front of him and opened your arms.

Grim huffed out madly but took your invitation. He jumped into your arms and wrapped his paws around your neck.

'Aw!! He's so cute..!! I love cats!' you mentally squealed, hugging Grim closer.

You shivered at the sight in front of you. The house you would be staying in was a big one, yes, but it was closer to decay than anything you've ever seen in your life. Crowley looked around.

"Well, it may not be your term of 'charming', but at least you have somewhere to stay! I'll get you your uniform. Have a look around until I return!"

Crowley left before you could stop him, and you could only gulp down and pat Grim on the head to comfort him.

"Hey!! I ain't a cat! Stop petting me!" Grim protested.

You giggled and let him back down on his paws. You wiped the sweat of panic off your forehead and rubbed your shoulders in a comforting pattern to warm yourself up.