𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 34

𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕩𝕒𝕞𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕧𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕, 𝕒 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕙𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝. You subconsciously went into the botanical garden, already remembering where your favorite lion's most liked napping tree was at. You crossed the blue lily's, and then continued by the small pond before turning left at a massive oak tree.

There, behind it should be Leona's favorite tree. You walked over to it, smile fading from your face when you didn't notice him. You walked around the tree, and it chuckled lowly. Your head snapped up towards the branches.

There, on a thick branch, laid Leona with all his glory, watching you with an amused smirk.

You blinked twice to comprehend what was going on. He jumped down, and then instantly layed himself back down. "Come on, you know the drill." He said, petting the space beside him.

You smiled and sat down, instantly being met with a heavy head in your lap.

"Hey, just wanted to let you know that, um... Thanks, herbivore. You're not getting any more than that, so be grateful." You chuckled before going to play with his hair.

_________

𝔾𝕣𝕚𝕞 𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝔸𝕔𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔻𝕖𝕦𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤, 𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕒𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖. It was a few days later, and it was time to find out if you passed or not. You truly hoped you'd at least get over 50, which was the passing score.

Ace and Deuce bickered about whatever was the new gossip around the school and you halfheartedly listened to some of their conversation, only nodding when you heard your name. Grim was playing with the hem of your bow, still denying the fact that he was anything like a cat.

You were now in front of the classroom, and the halls were so quiet, it was almost eerie. 'Dad must be in class already, then.' you thought, walking into the door after your friends and swiftly and quietly walked to the row your seat was in.

You sat down quickly, waving to your seatmates with a smile before focusing all your attention to the Proffesor that was currently shuffling through a big pile of papers. Homeroom hasn't even started, yet everyone was quiet and obedient when faced with the teacher you knew as your Dad.

After a few agonizingly long minutes, Crewel set the papers down and crossed his arms, looking over the class with a neutral look.

"I won't keep you in suspense any longer. Everyone has passed." You sighed out happily, just as the pile of papers on Crewel's desk started flying towards their designated students with the help of the help of Proffesor's magic pen.

You watched as the exams flew by, anxiously waiting for the one to land in front of you. Just as you waited, Grim has gotten hold of his exams, holding them up with the happiest grin you've ever seen.

"I got an 85!!!" He shouted at you, shoving the exam into your face. You laughed and held the exam paper properly, checking the score. You smiled once you confirmed it was true, hugging Grim tightly as he kneaded your shirt, as if it was dough.

After a small hug, your anticipated exam arrived, top page down. 'Did I really do so badly...?' You thought, taking a deep breath, and turning over the pages and eyes immediately running to the top to check the obvious red grading pen.