𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 24

𝔾𝕣𝕚𝕞 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥 𝕦𝕡 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕥 (𝕪𝕠𝕦) 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕦𝕡 𝕠𝕟 ℂ𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕝𝕖𝕪'𝕤 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕜. "Are ya serious?! I'm in, I'm in, I'm in!! I'm gonna find this cheater, an' become popular!" Grim shouted excitedly, waving his paws up and down.

"You're talking in first person as if you're gonna solve anything." Ace mocked, smirking at the big house cat. "Excuse me?!" While the two were having a stare off, Crowley passed you the papers with names of the players and their dorms. 'Oh, there's Jack! Oh no, if someone is targeting him, then that means I'm gonna have to protect him!' You thought, furrowing your brows, determined to find the one who's been skirting the rules.

"Something wrong? Do you know someone from this list?" Deuce asked, moving closer to check the names. You nodded sadly.

"If it's possible, please check the most students as possible. You may start now. Thank you." Crowley asked, and shooed you from his office.

"Man... More work?! This ain't fair!" Grim grumbled. You pet his head and continued walking. You started from the top, and it was some Pomefiore student. They, appearently, were in the nurse's office.

The four friends walked over to the designated room, and entered. You looked around for that particular shade of purple, until you saw a student talking with his dormmate. You trotted over with a small smile, waving at the strangers.

"Who might you be? Are you in here to rub salt in the wound?! Oh, but my precious skin would lose its glowing attributes! Back, I say!" The student sitting up on the hospital bed shouted, and Deuce was just about to take his magic pen out until you lightly kicked his ankle.

You took a step back, as instructed, and wrote a note. The boy and his friend looked at you with a salty look before reading.

'Hi, my name is (Name)! I'm here to ask what happened to your clear and glowing skin! Might I add, beautiful? We mean no harm.' It said, and the student shed a single small tear.

"Oh, darling! Is this not just plainly outrageous?! I take very good care of my skin, and I'd never fall down the stairs like I did a few hours ago! Even if I was wearing high heels! ...But that's the dorm policy, so I can't exactly skirt that rule." By accident or not, he revealed how he got the several bruises.

"But that's not something to be hospitalized over...?" Ace muttered, but unfortunately for him, the student hear.

"Someone with skin as dry as yours surely would not understand the struggle of keeping up a beautiful, intact and on-point skincare routine. No matter, darling, to answer your question.." His friend interrupted his hospitalized buddy to answer for himself.

"We were just walking downstairs together, and suddenly, he just-!" His friend interrupted, "It was as if something pulled me down there! I couldn't believe I've lost my balance at such a minor thing." The student shed a tear once more, staining his (beautiful) skin.

"Oh, darling, it's the worst!" He clutched onto his bedsheets, looking dramatic as ever. Before you could comfort him, the duo and Grim dragged you out forcefully.

"What kinda drama queen was that?! That was crazy!" Grim muttered to the group as you stood before the door that led to the office. You could hear short sobs and a nervous talking pattern behind the wood.

You hummed in thought, checking over the list to see who's next. 'Hmm... by ABC order I should go with Jack first, then this... Rook person, and the the... Leech Floyd?? Hmm...' You flipped through the pages carelessly to check over how many students there were. It wasn't that bad. If you joined forces, you'd have it done by tomorrow.