𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7

𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝔻𝕖𝕦𝕔𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝔾𝕣𝕚𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔸𝕔𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣, 𝔻𝕖𝕦𝕔𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕥 𝔸𝕔𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜. "No wonder Housewarden Riddle kicked you out. You're really an idiot, Ace." Deuce crossed his arms and sat down next you.

"Shuddup.. Anyway, you think he's cool headed enough for me to apologize?" Ace crossed his arms as well, looking to the side.

"I'd say he's pretty chill right now. Sure, some juniors overslept, so they got the same treatment as you did, but other than that... He's hardly angry." Deuce shrugged his arms, looking over to you, looking so interested and curious. He couldn't help but smile and blush at your cute expressions.

"Ya call that 'hardly angry'!? I'd say he's on a rampage!" Grim said, mouth full of the last cookie he had left on his plate. Ace nodded.

"Yeah, I mean, now what am I supposed to do?! (Name), have any ideas?" Ace looked over to you and you looked back at him with a confused look. You thought for a bit and then took your notepad out of your jacket's breast pocket. You took the pen out and started writing.

"Woah, you communicate with a notepad..!? That's kinda neat!" Deuce looked at you and you smiled at him before continuing writing.

You then handed the note over to Ace, who read it out loud for everyone to hear.

"To be honest with you, I'd try to apologize as soon as possible! That way, Riddle will forgive you, right? Or maybe we could make a new strawberry tart as a replacement?" Ace voiced your note, looking back at you after finishing, giving you a thumbs up as approval. Deuce didn't seem to share the enthusiasm.

"What do you mean 'we'?! This is Ace's fault, after all! Why should we deal with this?!" Deuce looked shocked at the idea, but seeing your sulked, sad expression made his heart sting a little.

Grim nodded his head. "Yeah, I'm with Deuce on this one! Why should we clean up someone else's mess? I'm not gonna do this, unless I get a major prize, consisting of a 100 cans of tuna!!" Grim furrowed his eyebrows at you and Ace.

You looked over to Ace with a sad look. You made another note, and passed it to Ace. He read it and then sent Deuce an evil smirk, you looking at Ace with a confused look. 'Oh no, did I write something wrong? I'm so sorry, Ace!' you thought.

"Haha, Deucey, you're missing out big time! But, I guess me and my sweet little (Name) will hang out at Heartslabyul without you~! What a shame, don't ya think~?" Ace teased with venom coating his choice of words.

"Woah, woah, I never knew she'd go alone with you, weirdo! I'm goin' with ya, henchman. Just to keep ya safe." Grim climbed over the table like a cat, and sat in your lap. It would be a lie to say Grim didn't take a liking to you.

Ace kept his snarky stare and Deuce glared. "Alright, fine... I guess I'll go. Just for (Name's) safety, though!" Deuce looked over to you and pat your head with a smile on his face. You threw your hands up in a happy manner and smiled. 'Yay!! They're getting along...! I'm so happy!!' you looked over at them and gave them the biggest smile imaginable.

The two boys almost died from brightness. They looked at each other with the same look in their eyes. '(Name), we promise to protect you with our lives!' they telepathically said.

You four were getting ready to leave the dorm. You grabbed a messenger bag that you've found while cleaning, and put the few packs of cookies in along with everything else you needed for the day. You smiled at the thought of giving the two boys their sweet treats after school as a reward. You could only imagine how happy they'd be, so you could only look forward to it.

You four walked, chatting about your first day. You were just as excited as Deuce was. Grim was joining into the conversation with snarky comments or adding his own opinions. Ace, however... That was a completely different story. He look mad and snappy, so you decided to comfort him by holding his hand. He snapped his head toward you with a shocked expression, and then just as quickly looked away with a big blush.

Deuce continued to rant about whatever flew through his head, and you happily listened to his rambles.

As you were walking through the Hall of Mirrors, your mind wandered over to the man that you've met yesterday evening. 'I hope I didn't make him angry by bumping into him... Oh, I know! I'll give him some cookies as well! Everybody likes cookies, right?' you planned quietly, only now realizing that Ace was pulling you into the Heartslabyul Mirror.

Words cannot describe the beauty of the new dorm. Everything was perfect, from the pavement to the rose bushes. The whole dorm and front yard was red and black and it was decorated with various rose gardens.

You looked around in awe. Everything was so cute!

Your little group walked into one of the many rose gardens. You still were looking around, taking in the beauty of everything, now noticing a male senior on a ladder in front of one of the rose bushes. And he was... I don't know, painting the roses..? You rubbed your eyes and stopped walking, Ace stopping with you as you were still holding hands. You looked over at your friends.

"Hm? What is it?" Ace looked at you and you pointed toward the ginger head boy.

"Oh yeah, I better hurry, or it's off with my head...! Ah, you four there! C'mere for a sec!" The boy noticed you four standing awkwardly. You walked over to him, and let go of Ace's hand. You waved and smiled at him. Ace and Deuce bowed and Grim simply huffed in anticipation.

"Hello... What are you doing?" Deuce questioned the upperclassman, tilting his head to the side in sync with you. "Painting these roses, duh. Hold the phone, I know you! You're the ones that broke the billion-thaumark chandelier, you're the one that wrecked the entrance ceremony, and you! You're the otherworldly beauty everyone is talking about! Quite literally, in fact. Anywho, you guys are the hot topic on campus! I gotta get on this fresh-hot trend! Mind if I snap a pick with you, cutie~?" The man poured his little soul out and took a selfie with you. He hugged your shoulders and closed one eye, the other looking into the lens in near perfection, an undying smirk on his lips. You, on the other hand, were looking confused at the camera and raised eyebrows. You managed to give a small smile before the camera clicked.

Ace and Deuce stood awkwardly out of the shot, a confused look on their face. 'What's with this dude?' they asked nobody in particular.

"Uhh, anyway, who're ya? I'm Ace, this is Deuce, Grim and (Name)." Ace introduced you all, and you were quite thankfull for it.

"I'm Cater Diamond, a 3rd year here in Heartslabyul. You can call me Cater, or Cay-Cay if you're Cray-Cray! Sooo nice to meetcha~" Cater waved with a lazy smirk plastered on his lips.

"Oh, and um... Do you know where Housewarden Riddle is? We're trying to find him. We gotta apologize for yesterday." Ace crossed his arms, still quite embarrassed about the situation he was in. Grim was leaning against Deuce's leg, huffing out in annoyance.

Cater nodded and smiled, but it didn't feel honest. "Oh yeah, you did eat that tart, if I'm not mistaken. Trey told me about that..." Your ears perked up. You could finally meet the nice man! You took out your notepad and started scribbling down. You quickly passed the note onto Cater, tugging on his jacket to get his attention.

"Hm? What is it, cutie? Oh, you've got a letter?" Cater smiled at you and read the letter. He nodded to himself and grinned at you again.

"Trey should be somewhere in the lounge, probably talking to the first years. He's about this tall, short green hair, thick black glasses... You can't miss him, cutie. Hopefully, you won't get lost, haha!" Cater explained and pat your head. You nodded and gave him a hug as a thank you. Cater blushed slightly and watched as you rushed away towards the Heartslabyul entrance. 'So warm...' he thought, and quickly went back to the task at hand; annoying Ace and Deuce into leaving.

Grim only then realized you were gone. "H-Henchman?! Where did ya go?!" Grim looked around frantically. Where did his favorite pillow and caretaker go?! Deuce picked Grim up and tried to calm him down, while also trying to avoid the magic thrown at them by their seemingly 'evil' upperclassmen.

Hope ya enjoyed :D