𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

"Wʜ-Wʜᴀᴛ?! Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴀᴛ s'ᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ?!" Grim huffed, angry at the redhead.

"Pfft- Hahaha!! I can't take it anymore! You guys are the ones who screwed up the entrance ceremony right?! Please- It took everything I had to not burst out laughing right then and there!" Ace laughed mockingly, holding his stomach.

You looked perplexed. 'He was fine just a second ago... I thought we could have been friends..' you thought and furrowed your eyebrows in a confused manner.

"F-Funa?! What's up with you?!" Grim crossed his paws, angrily glancing at the laughing first year.

"Well, no matter. Unlike you two 'janitors', I have actual classes to attend! See ya, trash pandas! Make sure the Main Street is squeaky clean after you finish." He mockingly blew you two a kiss with his hand and started walking away.

'Why would he say that? It's not my fault I ended up here...' you sighed and looked where Grim was supposed to be. But he wasn't there.

"You little-! How dare you insult the Great Grim and my henchman like that! Let me show you what a 'trash panda' can do, explodey-head! Take this!" Grim blew fire towards Ace, who effortlessly dogded.

Your eyes widened and you quickly trotted over to Grim to pick him up. But before you could, a strong gush of wind blew over your features, messing up your perfectly made bow.

You closed your eyes, afraid that something would hit you.

"Explodey-head? Seriously? That's the worst you could think of? Then prepare for this, trash panda!" Ace blew some more strong wind magic using a... Pen? You couldn't quite see, and you couldn't be bothered by it now. There were lives at stake!

You took your plan into motion, and as sneakily and carefully as you could jumped despite the strong wind and picked Grim up with you hands. He was able to send out one more strong portion of the blue flames. You closed his mouth and shut your eyes again, prepared for impact.

Luckily, Ace with his wind-controling ability changed the trajectory of the fire so it wouldn't hit you. He didn't calculate enough, so the fire ended up burning nobody... Alive, that is. Instead, he burned one of the Statue of the Seven?!

You stared in horror and Grim soon joined in.

"Crap! I didn't calculate that!" Ace obviously panicked, grabbing his hair.

"What in the Great Seven have you done?!" It was the headmage.

'Well, now it's the Great Six..' you sighed and let go of Grim's mouth.

You looked down in shame. 'And it's my first day too.. :('

"Remind me what I've told you just this morning?! To stay out of trouble! And yet, here you are, happily burning one of my statues. And you! Name and grade." Crowley was not happy. Which made sense, these statues looked absolutely unspoilt. They must've been expensive.

"Ace Trappola, first year..." Ace didn't sound as cocky and confident anymore. Now he sounded like a kicked puppy, and you felt the temptation to give him a hug or pat his head to cheer him up.

You decided against it, as he has made fun of you and Grim.

After a 15-minute lecture from Crowley giving you the punishment of having to clean a 100 windows, you and Grim were devestated after finishing cleaning the Main Street.

"So... You're telling me we still have to wash those windows after we cleaned this whole street?!" Grim whined and huffed. You wiped the sweat off of your forehead and put your hands on your hips after giving Grim a quick pat on the head as comfort. You looked at the result of your suffering and smiled. It was worth it, after all.