𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕠𝕜𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕓𝕪 𝔾𝕣𝕚𝕞 𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖, 𝕤𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦. You gasped for air lightly, sitting up straight. You then looked at the happy Grim, who was blabbering about tuna. 'Looks like he's having a nice dream.' You smiled at the cat in your lap, petting his head carefully.

You looked around your room. It was cleaner, and more welcoming. Your freshly ironed uniform sat gracefully on your desk, reminding you of your program for today; the Unbirthday party! You have to get ready, and go to Heartslabyul sooner than everyone else to help Trey, Ace and Deuce. You also took a mental note to visit Riddle.

You stretched once you were out of bed, covering the still-sleeping Grim. You yawned, and grabbed your uniform. You took your F/C bow, and exited your room.

You walked over to the bathroom, freshened yourself up, and dressed. You tied the bow into your hair, and tightened it.

You of course had your first-aid kit ready, just in case. It was clipped on your hip, which looked like a small suitcase. You twirled around in your mirror, an old habit of yours since childhood. You fixed your skirt, and flattened your collar.

'Now I'm ready to go!! ...prepare breakfast.' you sighed, and yawned once more. 'I could make pancakes! Trey lent me this super yummy syrup he wanted me to use! Why not now?' you smiled at the thought of fluffy, sweet and delicious pancakes dripping in the syrup. You licked your lips, and quickly stopped fantasizing over food.

You quietly walked downstairs, making sure to avoid all the spots of the hallway and staircase that screeched when you stepped on them.

You sighed out as if you just completed a marathon without your legs, and moved to the kitchen.

You were actually quite glad that- Hold on. 'W-Where's Ace?! Isn't he still kicked out of Heartslabyul?!' you started panicking, nervously holding an egg in your hand and clutching the frying pan. You must've looked like a weirdo, so you were glad no one noticed you. The ghosts usually resided in the dark area of the dorm, where they could prepare pranks, and Grim was fast asleep.

You sighed out. Once your mind was clear enough, you mentally stepped back in your memories. You thought about Ace, wondering if he ever said he'd stay at Heartslabyul instead of your dorm.

'Oh, that's right!' you thought to yourself, remembering the conversation from after getting the chestnuts.

Ace mentioned that Trey will sneak Ace into the dorm, hopefully without Riddle noticing him.

'Oh no, I hope it worked out. Riddle is scary when he's angry. Oh, but his storytelling was fabulous.. I need to know what happened next to the Coin Princess!' you thought, remembering Riddle telling you a dream he once had.

The freshly-placed pancake batter sizzled in the oil, leaving you to cut some strawberries and preparing tea.

After all of the pancakes were done, you stacked them into mini mountais, pouring syrup over your miniature build.

You then placed strawberries, blueberries and some whipped cream on top.

You smiled at the results, grabbing both of the plates, and walking over to the lounge area. You put them down on the coffee table, swiftly turning back on your heel and rushing to the kitchen. You grabbed the two cups of tea, and balanced the knifes and forks on your thumb.

The aroma of pancakes seemed to wake up Grim, who flew downstairs, as per usual.

After breakfast, you decided to head over to Heartslabyul. Grim was blabbering about something stupid Ace did yesterday, and you laughed at his story telling.

In a few minutes, you were standing in front of the majestic dorm. People were nowhere in sight, signaling that people were taking their sweet time to sleep on the weekend. And, to he honest, who can blame them? You sure can't.

You walked into the dorm's main entrance, visually creating a map of Heartslabyul and navigating yourself to the kitchen.

Luckily, Trey was already in there with a few students. They were holding various plates and trays of food, listening to the Vice-Housewarden order them around. Trey told them the exact spot where to put tea bags, desert forks, cup holders, even the strawberry jam! You thought it was quite unnecessary, but who are you to questions the Queen of Hearts, right?

So you waited until the students left through the door on the other side of the kitchen, which led right into the garden, and its giant maze. You watched as the last student left into the beautiful scenery.

You then turned around to Trey, who was already smiling at you. "Good morning. You two are actually the first to get here. Cater said he's too busy to help, Ace doesn't want to help, and Deuce, well... Is still in Dreamland, let's take it." Trey explained the situation, slightly embarrassed about his fellow classmate.

Grim yawned. "Yeah, I'm gonna go join Deuce.." he left the kitchen.

You shrugged your shoulders and waved your hand as a sign of not minding. You then put Grim down, and set your bag down in the corner of the kitchen, where no one could trip over it.

...Except for maybe you, that is.

Trey smiled and called you over. You swiftly moved your feet, stopping next to him, in front of the fridge. Trey opened the fridge door as if it was the gateway to heaven (which it was..) and revealed tens of delicious looking sweets.

Your eyes widened, and you subconsciously licked your lips. There was absolutely every desert you could think of! There was even your favorite! You reached out to it, quickly retrieving your hand and waking up from your trance.

You laughed, looking at Trey who was picking up one of the (many) layered cakes. It was a light pink with marzipan cards and decorations. It looked adorable.

"(Name), mind helping me set down the silverware and plates? We always assemble the cups the last, so you don't have to worry about those." Trey asked you, passing you a wooden box full of silverware and then a handful of plates.

You went outside and started organizing. You didn't know if you were assembling it correctly, but you hoped to whoever was up there to bless you with that knowledge.

After a long whie of doing nothing but placing forks, spoons and plates on tables, you were visibly exhausted. Trey immediately took notice.

"Alright! You've done more than enough already. Sit down and feel free to explore Heartslabyul, or relax in the lounge. Just make sure you get enough rest, as you are to play croquet with Riddle later. Thank you for your help!" Trey practically pushed you out, and you mentally wondered what to do.

'Well, I did want to visit Riddle..' you thought and started walking. To where, you had no idea.

You guessed that the rooms would be up on the first floor, since that's where students were going, so you followed suit behind them.

And your gut was right, the first floor was a long hallway with seemingly hundreds of doors. You noticed that there was a list of rooms and its residents. 'How convenient! For an outsider like me, that is...'

You were quickly able to find Riddle's room, since it was at the very end of the right hallway. You sighed in sadness that you'd have to walk all the way down there. 'It's for my friend, so it's worth it!' you determinedly thought, walking.

You knocked on Riddle's door, awaiting the answer.

"Come in." Answered a quiet voice.

You didn't hesitate and open the wood door with a smile. Riddle looked more than surprised that you were there, and quickly rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't hallucinating. When he confirmed you were real, he smiled nervously.

"(Name). W-Welcome, what brings you here?"