𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 20

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕡𝕚𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕤, ℝ𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕞𝕖𝕟 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕠. You gasped. The fight hasn't even begun yet, and your friends lost.

"W-What the..." A Heartslabyul student said, breaking the silence of the shocked crowd. "We didn't even... Think of a spell to fire at him.." Ace mumbled, embarrassed and humiliated by his Housewarden's strength.

Deuce looked into Riddle's eyes in pure shock.

The silence was broken yet again by Crowley, "W-Well... Mr. Rosehearts has won, keeping his Housewarden title..." Even he couldn't comprehend the speed and presition of Riddle's magic.

"Hmm, did you like that? I've told you many a time that you would not win against me. Do you understand it now? I am the rules." Riddle said coldly, looking at Ace with a glare.

A vein popped up on Ace's forehead, and his vision got clouded by anger. His body moved before his mind could. "You're pathetic! Nobody here wants to follow your rules! Look around you, you self-absorbed tyrant! You call yourself the 'red sovereign'?! What a joke, you're just a clown that's able to fire out magic!" Ace shouted at him, punching him straight across the face, sending Riddle to back up from the impact.

"Riddle?!" Trey stood up along with Cater, not hesitating to go down and check. You followed slowly behind them.

"Did you... Punch me?! Who do you think you are?! You say you are all sick of me, but you know what? I'm sick of you, too! I'm trying to help you all, to live by the rules, but all I get in return is all of you turning your back's on me! I try to worsen the punishment to make you realize just how important rules are!" Riddle shouted, face covered in a deep red color from anger.

"But it isn't working! Open your eyes, you lunatic!" Ace shouted back. "Alright, that's enough! Both parties, apologize-" Crowley tried, but he was interrupted by something breaking on Riddle's cheeks.

"Is- Is that an egg?! Who threw that?! Show yourself, coward!" Riddle shouted at the crowd, black ink covering almost all of his magic pen.

"Mr. Rosehearts! That is enough, calm yourself. If you don't, excessive amounts of blot will come to harm you." Crowley retorted, interrupting Riddle's stare-off with the crowd.

"Mother was right.. This world is nothing without rules!" Riddle chanted, blot starting to cover his hand that held the magic pen.

"Riddle, you're going to overblot! Set the pen down, take a deep breath and think! You don't want this to happen, do you?!" Trey asked, taking out his magic pen as the ground started to rumble. Grim jumped out of your arms, preparing to fight as well.

"MOTHER WAS RIGHT! THEREFORE, I AM RIGHT TOO!" The Riddle you used to know was now replaced by a psychotic, hysteric magic user fainted by the power of blot. He was now fully covered by blot, and a big, dark creature with an ink filler for its head stood high behind him.

"How could I have let a student overblot, nevertheless right in front of me?! Oh, my graciousness has faltered.." Crowley saddened, seemingly not bothered by the fact there are lives at stake.

"Headmage, now's not the time! We have to evacuate everyone and snap Riddle out of his overblot!" Cater shouted, students running out of the garden on their own like mice. Crowley quickly turned on his heel, ensuring to take the last of the lingering students. "Stay put until I return with help!"