𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 32

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕜𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕥, 𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕣 𝕙𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕. Leona snapped his head around, anger evident in his usually lazy facade. "Cheka, why you little-!?" Leona started scolding, just as he winced. He moved way too fast and may have opened up another wound.

He sighed and layed back down. No point trying to argue with his hard skull, he thought. He couldn't help but imagine how being your partner must be.

This, however, was seen as an act of weakness by Ace. He snickered and then burst out laughing. "Her... Be his girlfriend?! Pfft, imagine that!" He continued to laugh, ignoring the vicious glaring of the older student.

"I will remember this." Leona said menacingly. You laughed and reached over to pet his ears once again. Cheka noticed, and began to reach out for his uncle as well.

Deuce chuckled nervously, much too shocked to see the big prideful Leona melt at the sight of you and his nephew. He leaned over to Ace, "Can't believe he has it in him, honestly." Ace nodded, stopping laughing.

"At least we have someone else to tease other than Grimmy." He mumbled very quietly. Appearently not, hearing the Housewarden's voice, "I will remember that too."

The two shrieked in distress. Now they've sealed their fate.

The lounge, usually bustling with activity, was now quiet and almost eery, despite its soft lilac decorations. A tall boy, standing behind the now-clean bar sighed as he put his magic pen back in his pockets.

A much shorter boy smiled while humming and looking through the papers, sometimes nodding to himself.

"The sales at this year's tournament were up 12% compared to last year. Not a bad deal." He said finally, gaining the attention of one of his two partners in crime.

The boy behind the bar leaned against the wooden contraption and crossed his arms, bored, "Yeah, but we were close to the bottom in terms of the actual Magift." He said, a childish smile resting on his face despite his lazy behavior.

"What matters is that we don't end up completely last. And, remember, at the end of the day, Magift is just a game forcing its players to run around chasing a disk like dogs in the yard." The shorter lilac-haired boy fixed his glasses and closed the papers he was flipping through, just as an identical boy to the one behind the bar entered the lounge.

"But you know what Octavinelle will succeed in, right? Final Exams." He ended, letting the turquoise haired boy speak.

He bowed slightly when he entered, "Azul, there is an urgent client waiting to meet you. I ask that you hurry and meet them soon." He smiled, showing off his sets of pointy teeth.

The lilac boy nodded eagerly, "Urgent, you say? Well then, we must prepare a proper welcome. Oh, I do wonder what they want to talk about..." He said with a knowing smirk, his two friends smiling as well.

Something shady is about to go down, that's for sure.

BONUS!!! (It's a really long one before I start the 3rd book; The merchant from the depths)

You walked around Ramshackle's front yard, taking a small break from studying.

The truth was, you were extremely behind everything that you were supposed to learn. Coming from another world, it made sense. Almost nothing was the same as it was in your world, which made it all the more hard to keep up with your classmates.