𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕠 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝔾𝕣𝕚𝕞 𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕗𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕒, 𝕤𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕞.

"Myah-hah! Try to get me up here, suckers!" Grim snickered from the chandelier, swinging slowly.

"What the- Hey! That's cheating! We can't get up there like you can!" Deuce shouted, taking his magic pen out of his jacket.

Ace followed behind him, taking his pen out as well, "How are we gonna get him, Juice?" He panted in-between breaths.

Deuce looked at Ace with a determined look and pointed his pen at him.

Meanwhile with you, you were finishing the last 10 windows of your punishment. As much as you wished Grim or Ace was there with you, it was quite a calming job since almost nobody was around. You saw a few students, yes, but you carefully avoided eye contact and focused on the task beforehand.

You sighed and wiped the nonexistent sweat off your forehead as you finished the last window. You looked down and pat the boy's head in gesture that you were done. The said boy could feel his cheeks getting red and his ears twitch. He leaned down on his knees and let you slide off of his shoulders.

You two met by accident, with him noticing you desperately trying to reach up to a window that was over 8 feet above the ground. So, he offered to help.

He blushed some more after he realized you pat his head so casually, and quickly excused himself and left.

He tried desperately to stop his wagging tail.

You put back the cleaning supplies and walked over to the cafeteria. You fixed your bow, brushed the dust off your jacket and opened the old wooden door.

The moment you walked in, you heard a scream, a loud shout and a 'watch out'. You didn't understand at first, and your obliviousness hit you in your face.

Quite literally in fact, as your body got crushed under an insanely heavy object. Your face slammed into the ground and your back cracked. You couldn't feel any broken bones, thankfully.

"...Ow..." You let out a soft and quiet huff, your face still being smushed into the floor.

"How... DUMB CAN YOU BE?!" A male voice shouted, and you recognized it as Ace.

"F-Funa... A-Ah! (N)-(Name)?! Are ya breathin'?!" You could hear the soft pitter-patter of Grim's legs reaching you, and he hugged your head in an attempt to get you up.

"Shit... I'm so sorry! Are you alright?!" An unknown male voice reached your ears, and with Grim hugging the top of your head, you looked up.

You smiled at the unknown boy and pointed a thumbs up sheepishly.

"Crap... If the headmaster hears about this..." Ace got up and held his head to try and stop his headache.

"If I hear about what... Dear Ace?"

"C-Crap! Headmaster Crowley... Good afternoon..." Ace mumbled and looked down in shame.

"A very good one, indeed! Not only were you disatisfied with burning the Statue of the Seven, you also take it into your hands to destroy the Chandelier! And to top it all off, you hurt yourself and (Name)! She's being squished, get off her this instant!" Crowley lifted the chandelier with magic, and you slowly got up on your feet.

'My nose hurts...' you then remembered the first aid kit that you had in your handbag at all times, and took out some bandages and band-aids. You first grabbed Grim from your head and checked him with your eyebrows furrowed in a worried manner.