𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡, 𝔾𝕣𝕚𝕞 𝕔𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕦𝕡 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦. Your peace, however, got interrupted by loud knocking coming from downstairs. 'W-What the-?! Maybe something got knocked over..?' you thought as you rubbed your eyes. "Hey, henchman... Someone's.. Uwah... At the door.." Grim yawned mid-sentence. You nodded and started to get up. Grim's claws dug into your pyjamas, so you took him with you.

One arm holding Grim, and the other was reaching over to the bedside table. Your hand struggled a bit, but alas, found the candelabra. You lit it up quickly and then got up from the bed slowly.

Grim shifted positions, so now he was wrapped around your neck as usual.

The knocking got louder, so you picked up the pace. You put the candelabra down on a small table in the hall.

"(Name)?! It's me, Ace!" You heard your friends voice so you quickly unlocked the door and opened it. Your eyes widened at your red-headed friend. He looked scared, out of breath and he had a... Collar...? You quickly took him into your arms, your reflexes telling you to hug him.

"Oh, (Name)! You will not believe what happened! Will ya let me in?" He hugged you back, ruffled your hair, accidentally squeezing Grim in the process. He didn't wake up, as he was still in deep slumber.

You nodded your head with a worried look and let him in.

You sat down on the sofa, Grim sliding down your neck all the way to your lap, continuing to snore. Ace sat down angrily in front of you, huffing out. You tilted you head to the side and motioned him to talk.

"Oh, this? 'S cuz I ate a tart."

...

"What?" Somehow, Grim heard that from his sleep. He woke up and looked around. "I ate a tart." Ace repeated, looking to the side angrily.

You put your hand under your chin and tilted your head once more. You motioned him to elaborate further.

"So... After we got back from the cave, and got back to Heartslabyul, we realized we missed dinner. And then, I got like, super hungry. I went to check the fridge, and boom! There were three whole strawberry tarts! THREE! And so, I decided to take a small slice, I mean, nobody would've noticed right? Well, jokes on you! Housewarden Riddle found out! And so, he kicked me out, with this collar, that seals magic, as a bonus! Isn't that crazy?!" Ace looked at you, a fiery anger blistening in his eyes.

You looked at him with a sorry look. Grim on the other hand, had a different opinion.

"What?! Ya stole someone's food? No wonder your leader was mad! I would've kicked ya out as well!" Grim growled.

"Man, I thought you'd be more sympathetic! Anyway, since Riddle kicked me out, I need a place to crash. Mind letting us have a sleepover?" Ace looked back at you, and you nodded with a gentle smile.

"Ugh... Fine, but ya gotta take the sofa. Other then our room, this place is dusty! So, feel free to clean until sunrise." Grim sourly said, clearly being angry with being woken up so early. You scratched behind his ears, and then shook your head no to Ace.

"Please, may I sleep beside you~? I promise I'm slim, and I won't take up much space~!" Ace looked at you with puppy eyes, and the cuteness got to you. You nodded and pat his head.

You were all ready to go to bed. You two and Grim slipped into the bed and huddled closely together for warmth. Before that, you've played some games. Ace was especially good with card games. He was practically unbeatable! You looked amazed everytime Ace won, and he noticed. He felt quite proud after it.

After he made sure you and Grim were sleeping, he brushed a strand of hair out of your face and pat your head. He smiled to himself and then hugged you to sleep.

The birds started chirping, and the sun rays were seeping through the closed blinds. The fresh air got into the room through cracks and leaks in the walls and roof, making a chill run down your spine, which resulted in you waking up.

You yawned quietly, and then tried to get out of bed. Only then you felt two heavy objects on your chest. One was Grim, quietly snoring, and the other was Ace. He was huffing out, and it was obvious he was having a good night's rest, as he was holding your pyjama shirt. You smiled at the scene and pat both of your friend's heads.

You were somehow able to slip out of the bed without waking up the cute duo. You grabbed your uniform, signature bow and a hair brush from your night stand.

You walked over to the bathroom, one of the ghosts greeting you by taking off his hat just like an old gentleman. You waved back with a smile, and then entered the bathroom. With your influence, everything was much cleaner and less dusty. The floor's have been mopped and sweeped, the windows and furniture have gotten a major makeover, which only included scrubbing and spraying some dissolving chemicals that you've found in the old dorm's cleaning closet. There was everything you needed.

You brushed and combed your hair into your favorite hairstyle, tied your bow in your hair, straightened your uniform and washed your face. You looked in the mirror and smiled. 'Today's the first day as an official student! Do your best, and make lots of friends!' you thought and chuckled with a soft smile.

You were now downstairs in the kitchen, heating up milk for some hot cocoa. You grabbed the cookies that were left, and placed them on three separate plates. You balanced the plates on your forearms and put them down in the lounge, where it was the cleanest. You put them down on the coffee table and finished making the hot cocoa, topping it of with some melted marshmallows and sprinkles. You looked proudly over your breakfast and went upstairs to wake up your friends.

The two, much to your dismay, didn't want to get up just yet. They were in the middle of a nice dream! After at least waking up Ace, Grim decided that being alone wasn't exactly beneficial, so he followed behind you, rubbing his eyes with his paws.

You were in the middle of breakfast, chatting and laughing with Grim and Ace. It was quite entertaining, watching Grim and Ace bicker over every little thing. You always laughed and then pet your friend's heads.

Then, there were loud and strong knocks on the door.

"Again?! Knock the door out of its hinges, why don't ya!" Grim crossed his paws angrily and stormed over to open the door. You followed suit quickly, and put Grim back on the couch to prevent an argument from erupting so early in the morning.

You opened the door, and, to your surprise, you saw Deuce. He was huffing out, and panting. "Ace... I knew- I'd... Find you... Here..." He let out a long breath and rested his hands on his knees."

Chapter 6 is done!! Hope ya liked it :D Have a nice day/night!!

Muah, your fav idiot, Kanna♡