𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

Yᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀᴠɪʟʏ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ. You fluttered your eyes, still tired from sleep. You looked down and smiled. It was just Grim.

He was huffing out, obviously in deep sleep. You pat his head as a wake up sign, but if anything, Grim continued to sleep.

You sighed and carefully put him back on the pillow while you left the bed. 'I guess I can prepare breakfast and then wake him up.' you thought as you stretched. You left the blinds closed, as to not wake Grim. You grabbed your uniform, hairbrush that you left on the bedside table before going to bed, and your hair clips/bowties.

You went to the bathroom to freshen up. You brushed your hair and put them in (your favorite hairstyle), and decorated it with your signature F/C bowtie. You dressed into the uniform, and put on your long socks. You only now noticed how good the clothes were. The NRC jacket fit comfortably around your body, and the skirt hugged your waist and thighs perfectly. You smiled at the reflection in the mirror. 'It's a new day, (Name)! Enjoy it to the fullest!' you thought and stretched your joints once more.

You then exited the bathroom, and walked down to the couch and straight into the kitchen.

The many pastries left from Trey still looked as delicious and eye-catching as yesterday. You unconsciously licked your lips, getting excited over the sweet treats.

You grabbed two plates from the cupboards and grabbed two tea cups. You boiled some water and prepared some green tea. You then started arranging the plates.

Yours consisted of; strawberry, vanilla and blueberry macaroons, one of the delicious pistachio tartlets, a few profiteroles and a cupcake with your favorite animal drawn in the toppings.

Grim's consisted of; a Panna Cotta, chocolate and banana macaroons, a strawberry tartlet, a death by chocolate cheesecake and a cupcake with a marzipan tuna on top.

Both plates looked super adorable and colorful. The tea was now ready, and you put the plates and cups on a trey, walked into the lounge and placed it on the wooden table.

You could hear a door opening, so you sat down and waited for the sleepyhead to come downstairs.

Grim lazily swayed from step to step, eventually making it to the couches and opening his eyes slowly. His eyes were then graced by the sight of breakfast, and he excitedly stretched his paws up.

"F-Funa?! This looks amazing! Thanks (Name)!" Grim said and started gobbling down the cupcake.

You chuckled and grabbed one of the pastries yourself.

After breakfast, you both decided that you'd wait for the headmaster's next order. And just as you started relaxing and huffing out happily after a good breakfast, the door slammed open. Again.

You jumped up in your seat, Grim automatically jumped into your arms for safety. You catched him and looked at the man.

"Good morning! How have you two slept?" Crowley looked excited, and while you two were still shaken up from yet another jumpscare, Crowley continued.

"Like a log, I presume, and I hope, since today's a long day for you! You two are to clean the Main Street in about two hours!" Grim huffed out angrily.

"What?! I ain't bout' to work for ya after scarin' me like that!" Grim scrambled out of your embrace and pointed a paw to Crowley.

"My, but I do apologize! It was never my intention. Do have a nice day. Oh and (Name)! Keep Grim at bay. Until next time!" Crowley waved and just like that, he left.

You and Grim looked at each other with dotted eyes. "Seriously, how is that guy the freakin' headmaster?!" Grim crossed his paws. You pat his head in comfort and sighed.

Now it was time to go. You left the dorm and Grim followed. You quite knew he was asking to be held again. So you crouched down, and Grim jumped into your arms.

You chuckled quietly and pat his back.

You were walking down the path to the school, and looking around, amazed. Everything was new to you. Even the trees and flowers! Everything looked so different from your world. Sometimes you stopped to pick up a pretty flower and smell it, Grim joining in, rambling about how the flowers smelt eatable.

You continued, eventually making it to the school. It was absolutely enormous, and beautiful. It had many towers and windows, it looked like a castle.

You walked in.

You were now on the main street. It was filled with 7 different statues.

"Myah?! What's the deal with all these statues? They look scary... This lady looks especially snobby."

"You don't know about the Queen of Hearts?" A voice rang from behind you.

You turned around. It was a boy of average height, red spiky hair and a drawn heart below his left eye.

"She ruled over her land with strict rules. So strict in fact, that if you broke one of them, you'd lose your head!" The guy explained, Grim flattening his ears against his head.

"Myah?! That's scary.."

"It's cool! I like it. Nobody's going to listen to a always nice queen, right?" He had a point. You nodded.

"Who're ya anyway?" Grim asked, tilting his head.

"I'm Ace, a freshman. Nice to meetcha~" Ace waved.

You waved back and smiled.

"I'm the Great Grim, and this is my henchman, (Name)." Grim introduced you two, and despite the rude nickname, you were glad he introduced you since you couldn't.

"Anyway, who's this guy with the scar?"

After all the explaining of the Statue of the Seven, Ace sighed. He was watching both of your reactions, and he was absolutely baffled. How did you two not know about the Great Seven?!

"They're all so cool~! ...Unlike a certain racoon."

That's it for chapter 2!! Hope you enjoyed it :DD Have a nice day/night!