𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕕 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕤' 𝕕𝕠𝕠𝕣𝕨𝕒𝕪, 𝕤𝕨𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦. You smiled. Riddle looked at you with the tiniest smile imaginable, but it was there.

"Please, feel free to sit down with me." He was on a mini couch, sipping tea that was still steaming hot. He motioned to the mini sofa in front of him, and you gladly took his invitation.

"What brought you here? Are you perhaps still bailing out Ace? Trust me, I don't go back on my word." He stopped the tea once more, looking out of the window.

You shook your head no.

Riddle then realized what host he was. "Oh, I-I apologize, would you like some black tea? A true Queen must treat her hosts with benelovence, after all." Riddle stood up, walked over to one of the twisted shelfs, and grabbed a tea cup with a plate.

He returned, and poured the piping hot tea like a pro. "Honey or sugar? Point to whichever you'd like." You pointed toward the honey jar.

After a nice tea break with Riddle, who was way more talkative than before, you hugged him as a thank you and left his room. By now, Ace and Deuce could be awake and ready for the Unbirthday party.

You trotted down the hallways, passing by many students. You smiled warmly at each one that met your eye, and continued walking.

"Ah, (Name-kouhai)~!" You heard a cheery male voice that you recognized instantly. You turned to your upperclassmen, greeting him with a hug and falling into his arms.

"Oh, but, whatchu wearing? That's nothing appropriate for an Unbirthday party! Don't worry though, your upperclassmen has got your back!" He whipped out his magic pen, and pointed it at you. You tilted your head and then looked down.

'Is there something wrong with my uniform? I didn't know there was a dress code for the Unbirthday party..' you looked back at Cater, feeling ashamed. Cater made a camera with his hands and closed his eye, as if he was taking in your measurements. "Hm... Maybe a red bow, and... Yeah, I've got just the perfect fit for you, hun!" He then cast a spell on you, sparkles flying all around you.

You started to feel the tightness of the school vest fade into thin air, instead replacing it with something firm, but comfortable.

(Credits to @おもちゃ on Twitter)

You looked back at your... Uniform?! You were now in a Heartslabyul themed outfit, decorated with the traditional black and red collar, white undershirt and a puffy jacket with maid sleeves that was extended to rest on your skirt and then down to your ankles, which almost looked like a cape. Your waist was wrapped in a thin, layered, black and yellow fabric with a Heartslabyul pin. You had a medium-sized puffy red skirt that had white layers, along with two-colored tights, one with a chess pattern, and one completely grey. Your shoes were high heels, that clicked the sound of a bell. They had a heart pattern, and were wrapped in golden lining. You wore gray gloves that wrapped around your wrists with a rose bracelet, along with some small heart earrings. And last, but most certainly not least, you wore a red and checkered bow that fit into your hair perfectly.