𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 19

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕋𝕤𝕦 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕞, 𝕤𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕗𝕒, 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕠. Malleus was beside himself with happiness. He felt... Like an actual being. He was finally seen as something else other than a weapon. He couldn't help himself but want to get rid of his magic altogether, just so he wouldn't scare you.

You were happy that Tsu was back, because you could finally get him his jacket back, and get to know him a little bit more. Tsu crossed his legs and looked at you as you ran upstairs to get him the ironed, dry school uniform. There was a note attached in the chest pocket. You guessed you'd have to wait until he found out.

You went downstairs and sat down next to him after you gave him his jacket back. "I sincerely appreciate it, Child of Man. If there is something you need, do let me know. For you, I shall deliver." Tsunotaro said and looked at you with utmost appreciation.

You smiled at him brightly, and wrote another note.

'Thank you, but the only thing I need right now is you talking about yourself. Is that okay with you? I'd love to find out more about you, Tsunotaro!' He held the note in hand. He couldn't even comprehend what this little human was doing to him.

"It seems you truly know no fear. It's quite a rare phenomenon for me. Well.. What would you like to know about me? I'm quite a boring person to be around." Tsu said with the slightest hint of sadness.

You looked at him with pity, taking out Notie again.

'I don't think so! When we got caught up in the rain a few days ago, you showed me that you were a good friend! Trust me, you are anything but a boring person. Tell me, what sweets do you like? I'll make them for the next time we hang out. Would you like to meet on Sunday at perhaps 2pm? We can take a walk around campus!' He couldn't process the notes anymore.

He tucked the notes safely into his pants' pockets, ensuring to protect them as if they were as valuable as life itself.

For him, they were. He was a brooding figure, doomed to live the rest of his immortal life in the shadows as the Briar Valley's heir to the throne. To think that a small, defenseless little human would talk to him unconditionally, felt like a blessing. The fae could only wish you two were closer.

You smiled at him again, and rested your head on his shoulder. Tsu tensed, but rested his head against yours as well.

"I dislike whole cakes, but... I've taken quite a liking to frozen desserts." He said and you nodded, remembering that Ace and Deuce would be over in about half an hour. You shrugged mentally.

After about half an hour of just listening to each other's heart beats, Malleus knew he should get back to Diasomnia, to not raise any suspicion. He removed his head from yours, much to his dismay, and pat your shoulders lightly. "I apologize for always leaving abruptly, however, I have a lot of... Schoolwork to finish." Malleus quickly came up with an excuse. You looked at him with a kicked puppy face, but nodded.

You made one more note before Tsu left.

'That's alright. I'll see you on Sunday, then! Be careful going back to your dorm, Tsunotaro!' You smiled at him as he finished reading.

"I shall wait until then, Child of Man. However, you should be the one to be careful. If any harm crosses your path, come to me. I'll ensure your safety to the utmost degree." Tsu pat your head and stood up. "Goodbye, Child of Man."

You waved as he left. After his figure disappeared into the hallway, you stood up to prepare the sleepover. You planned to get some mattresses for the three of you and make some homemade snacks and the pizzas you promised.