Chapter Twenty-Four - "I will rip your ovaries out with my teeth."

I realize I haven't updated in awhile, just a lot going on and I barely had time to think about anything haha. There will be a big chapter coming up after this. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

***

Brad and I got into a big argument last week. I genuinely don't think he should be mad, but for some reason he is. Everyone who was there knows I was right (except for Paul sort of, but I'm on thin ice with him too at the moment, I'll get to that later). Let it be known there are two sides to every story. This is my side: the right one.

So back to last week. It was Brad's bitch of a girlfriends' birthday and he wanted to throw her a party. Because he doesn't know the first thing about organizing a party, he called Caroline (because she's organized) and me (because he needed some gay flare). I almost said no but because Brad is my best friend, I couldn't let him down.

We did not in any way, shape, or form half-ass this party. We made invitations, had a dress code, the whole shebang. It took us the entire week to do this, and Caroline had exams to take for her applications to California schools and I had to take tours of schools, so it was hard.

Fast forward to the party day, everything is set up and everyone is headed over to Brad's house, Caroline, Jayna, and Dennis are getting ready at my house when all of a sudden I get a phone call from Brad saying that Evelyn isn't coming because she didn't want a party. THE BIRTHDAY GIRL ISN'T COMING TO THE PARTY THAT CAROLINE AND I WORKED OUR BUTTS OFF TO MAKE HAPPEN, AND SHE HAD THE NERVE TO SAY SHE WASN'T GOING TO COME.

I tell Caroline this and she is pissed, like fire out of her ears pissed. She yanks that phone out of my hand and demands Brad to put her on the phone. When Satan got on the line, Caroline played no games. To sum it up, she basically told Evelyn to "go fuck herself", and that "you better be present and happy at that party or you will not have children in the future when I rip your ovaries out with my teeth" (as well as her arms).

At this point on the way to the party, I was slightly salty that she almost pulled that stunt, but when I was getting in the car with Paul to go over, he really got me mad. It's almost our two month anniversary next week, and he promised to formally introduce me as his boyfriend to his parents at a dinner. The last week in particular, he's been saying that maybe he should wait to introduce me to them that way, when we're more serious.

Obviously no significant other wants to hear that; that's basically saying "hey, I'm prolonging this because I know our end is coming soon", and that's actually what I assumed at first. He saw the look on my face and he quickly tried to change what he meant, but my mood was sealed: murder with a side of anger.

When he pulled up to the house, I walked right past him and went to find Brad, and yell at him a little bit (this was pre-fight yelling). I walk away and pour myself some soda and give Satan the biggest glare she could ever receive from me. She looked scared, and on edge, so it's good to know Caroline scares her.

The party went really well to be honest. Everyone was happy, the music was really good (from yours truly), and by the middle of it I was feeling a little better and regretted being so rude to Paul. I basically begged him to forgive me because I was such a dick to him. Him being the best boyfriend ever, he didn't even wait to kiss me. All was grand in the land of partying for now, but then it happened.