Chapter Two - "We really need to stop meeting like this.."

Here is Chapter 2!!! Btw the beautiful boy on the sidebar is Mike!!

Enjoy!!! :D

I get off my bed to go to the bathroom; I've been holding in my pee since I came home three hours ago and my bladder is ripping itself apart trying to get all the fluid out. I give in and decide once I'm done this is the best decision I've made all day. I wash my hands and the excess oil on my face. As I'm wiping myself off I notice I am pretty attractive. Not like the model type of attractive, but the subtle kind.

I have two different colored eyes, one blue and one brown. Apparently there was a war in the womb when they were trying to get my genes sorted out, and my moms blue eyes and my dads brown eyes didn't want to admit defeat, so they just made a tie. Growing up people preferred one eye to the other, and I personally liked the brown better because blue doesn't look good on me. I have that dark colored hair where you know it's not black but it's damn close to it. I think it goes well with me because, overall I can be a dark cynical demon when I wanna be. I don't really have acne, just a spot here and there. I'm not super tall with a six pack, just your regular sized 5'9. Basically I'm just average looking, and the only interesting thing about my looks is my eyes.

"Mike, come get dinner!"

My mom was too lazy to cook tonight (or most nights), so we ordered pizza for the third time this week, and it's only Thursday. I don't really mind, because the pizza is pretty good, and the guy who delivers it here is pretty cute. I think has a thing for my mom because our bill is always cheap. I hear the doorbell and grab the money off the counter and head straight for the door, mouth watering as I smell the sauce from the pizza. I open the door and Craig the cute delivery boy is smiling bright, and I feel bad because it's me opening the door and not my mom.

"Two large pizzas, wings and two sodas"

"Yes, she ordered soda this time, I love that woman!"

He chuckles at me, which means I must have said that aloud rather than internally. Well, at least it wasn't mega embarrassing.

"Sorry, I sound like an idiot. Here, keep the change."

My mom always gives him the full $30 because she thinks Craig is nice. He says thanks and gives me the receipt, which is weird because he never brings one since we're regular customers, but it's not even a big deal, just a surprise. He winks at me and walks back to the delivery car. I'm stunned at the notion, why is everyone winking at me today? Oh wait, Paul didn't wink remember. I turn around and then it dawns on me: he winked because my sister was there.

As much as I hate to say it, she is almost a perfect human being, except she's my sister and I can't admit these things so I have to destroy her self-confidence, but I can't. She has the same dark hair as me, but it looks way better on her, her eyes are both bright brown and she's 5'8, which is the tallest height for a girl in the family. My mom is like 5'5 and my aunts are all 5'7. She has it all.

"I bet you noticed the pizza guy winking at you." I stare at her like this is a normal phenomenon, which it is for the most part.

"He wasn't even looking at me you idiot, he was staring dead at you."

"Yeah, whatever you say Steph" I say as I roll my eyes twice.

"What are you both bickering about now?" my mom entering the walkway.

Stephanie yells " THE PIZZA BOY HAS THE HOTS FOR MIKE!"

Literally all my mother says is "Oh" and walks into the kitchen with the pizza and wings.

My mom is great, and she loves me very much, but I know my being gay still makes her feel weird. When I told my parents I was gay she had a hard time coming to terms. It's not because she's religious or anything like that, but no one in her family was gay, so she just had to get used to the idea. It's been almost a year and she's gotten much better, but I don't ever discuss boys around her, not yet.