Chapter Nine - "Are you gonna sleep with him?"

This chapter, and the ones to come, are gonna take a lot more thinking. So much is about to change after Tuesday ;). BTW Craig is on the sidebar, isn't he a dream?!

Enjoy!!!!!

I walked into school the next day feeling really weird. Like really weird. Not only did I feel weird, but the events that happened at my house made me feel things I don't entirely understand. Let me start from the beginning.

**Yesterday**

Paul came over to my house to help me study for my math quiz on Wednesday. Believe it or not, he knew his numbers. He taught me basically everything I didn't understand in less than an hour, and that alone made him eleven times more attractive than he already was.

We ended up just talking about stuff for like another two hours in the living room. There was no way in hell I was bringing him to my room again after last time. He was a hilarious guy, which wasn't a quality I would diagnose him as having. But he was, and he had me crying on the floor after he told me some really corny joke.

To be totally honest I'm not sure if it was the joke that was funny or the adorably cute face he was making at me was tearing my insides apart to the point that I needed to laugh to relieve myself.

My mom came home and she decided that she wasn't gonna cook, so she ordered pizza and asked Paul if he wanted to stay, but he declined. I was actually kind of sad. I heard the door and Bryce ran over to the door to try to open it, but I shoved him out of the way to get to Craig, the cute delivery boy.

He looked a little different, but I couldn't pinpoint the change. Haircut? Maybe. Anyways, I took the pizza and gave him his usually thirty dollars, and proceeded to close the door. Before I did, he puts his foot in the door, to which I re-open the door, confused.

"I've been coming to this house almost twice a week for the last six months, and I've been trying to figure out a way to-"

"I'll see you later Mike" Paul says as he passes through me and Craig. Craig looks at Paul passing and then at me.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were seeing someone already." He says as he starts to walk away.

I wish Paul was mine. "I don't have a boyfriend, that was just a friend of mine." Wait, was Craig trying to ask me out?

"You don't?" He says as hopeful as ever. "Well, uh, would you be interested in going on a date with me?" He asks with a big breath at the end, like it took him all the courage to ask me that.

I'm so flattered that he asked me out, no one has ever asked me out before. Even though I really like Paul, it wouldn't be fair of me to just dismiss Craig, who does like me, for Paul who has no feelings for me like that.  I didn't even know Craig liked boys, let alone me.

"I'd like that, what day did you have in mind?" I ask as I see his face light up like a Christmas tree.

"I would like to do something this weekend, but I have to work all night Friday and Saturday, how about tomorrow at 7?"

TOMORROW?! HOW AM I GONNA HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO PREPARE MYSELF FOR MY FIRST GAY DATE?!

"I would totally go, but I have this math quiz on Wednesday and I need all the concentration I can get because if I fail math again I'm going to private school." He nods in understanding. It's not like I'm saying no, just not right now. "How about Thursday?"

His smile brightens up my doorway. "It's a date. Literally". He chuckles to himself at the attempt to be funny, but I found it adorable.

"Okay. Wait, I should give you my number." I put the pizza down in the kitchen and run back to the door with a pen and he gives me his arm. I cannot believe I'm giving a guy my phone number. Or a guy that likes me for that matter.