Chapter Eleven - "Hell, he can have a threesome for all I care!"

Let me just say, this chapter took me FOREVER TO WRITE. I was working on exams and I have a new job so I had to find bits and pieces throughout my days to add to the chapter. Hopefully it won't take as long to upload future chapters. Enjoy you guys!!!

We all decided to walk to school this morning. I could not handle being in a car in the state that I'm in right now, feeling way too many emotions and thinking way too much at 7am. Because I live closest to the school I was the first one to show up at the spot we all agreed to meet at.

I told Brad, Caroline, Alice and Jayna everything last night, and I do mean everything. Everyone had their surprised moments, and some didn't. Caroline and Jayna had no idea about me liking Paul and him eventually liking me back, but they had a feeling that the Craig had a thing for me and I was just totally oblivious.

Alice said she called the Paul liking me back thing, but was thrown off when Craig got into the equation. She naturally assumed I would choose Paul because I liked him longer. I thought I would too, if I'm being honest.

But I don't feel like that. And I really like Craig. After I got off the phone with the gang, he called me and we talked about nonsense for an hour until he had to go to sleep. I had a smile on the entire conversation, which felt amazing because I don't smile so consecutively.

I've thought about this a lot, the whole Paul having feelings for me, and it's just so weird. I have been crushing on him forever and not once ever thought he would be into me, and now that I know that he might be, I don't know how to handle that. I told everyone that too yesterday, and Caroline told me to just continue on how I have been and see if my feelings change about it.

Brad told me to forget Paul and just date Craig because he seems like a nice guy, even though Paul is just as nice. Jayna said Paul was a better candidate in her eyes, because she's had real conversation with him from time-to-time, and Caroline was kind of bitter that Paul might be gay, so she refused to answer who might be better, but she might have chosen Craig just to spite Paul. And Alice had never seen Craig before, so her answer was only one sided.

I take my head out of my cloudy mind and I see Jayna and Brad walking towards me, and they look like they've been arguing the entire way here.

"-he's obviously the better choice for Mike, who wouldn't want someone like Paul to call their own. Plus he's a real sweet guy." Jayna says defensively. Have they been arguing about me the entire walk here?!

"Do you know how many girls he's dated since the seventh grade?! Like 7 girls, and none of the relationships last more than 3 months. Remember Chealsea Lokler and how she cried in homeroom last year when he dumped her?! Do you really think we want to send Mike with a failure?!" Brad is really fighting for it, and if it was anything else I would tell him to shut up, but he's fighting for my happiness. Aw.

Jayna is not letting Brad win this fight, she refuses to let up. " OH PLEASE! We don't even know this Craig dude. For all we know he could like Mike just because he's innocent and cute. He could just be here to get some and leave." I feel a sting in my chest. Craig doesn't come with that kind of sketchy vibe, but secrets have a funny way of revealing themselves. It would kill me to know if that was the real reason why he decided to ask me out. Hopefully Jayna isn't right.

"Okay you guys, stop going at each others throats, at the end of the day it's Mike's decision who he wants to be in a relationship with." Caroline interjects. Where the hell did she come from?! That girl is like a damn cat! "

She turns to me telling me that Alice woke up late so she won't be walking with us. I honestly don't know why I thought any different. She never could wake up in the morning. She was late every day last year to her Biology class because of that and almost failed due to lack of attendance.