Chapter Nineteen - "I'll still beat that assholes face in, just say the word."

SORRRY FOR THE WAIT, I've just had so much to handle in the last month. This chapter is in Paul's point of view, and I'm pretty sure next chapter I'll shift it back to Mike. Hope you all like this one, it's a twister!

**Paul**

Working with Mike isn't getting any easier. You would think that hearing that your crush has a boyfriend already that you would just forget about them and move on with your life. This was not one of those times. It's in this moment, where he's just talking to a customer about a favourite food of his on the menu and his blue eye shines like a diamond and his smile is beautiful, that I decide that I still definitely like him and want him to be with me.

Obviously, his boyfriend is still in the picture. Brad told me about how Craig almost cheated on Paul with some dude he knew before he moved, and that kind of bothers me. How does Mike know he'll be faithful to him all the time? How does he know he won't feel like shit for another week, or months, or a year if things go sour? I shouldn't be thinking about them breaking up because that's just mean, but they're options to weigh.

When the customer walks out of the door, Mike comes around and yells, "THE DAY IS OVAHHH!" Our boss fired one of the guys that worked with us, due to stealing of cash, last week. Since he has yet to find a replacement, Mike had to take all of his shifts, which were really early in the day. Mike can handle anything, but he's definitely become more tired and moody when he works.

I'm just glad he's talking to me again. At first, he still found it weird to talk, but he's saying more and more every day in the last two weeks. He's like a baby, a really hot baby. That sounded so wrong, what the hell! Whatever, the point is he's saying way more than before.

Craig walks into the store to pick Mike up, and he's all dressed up so it must be a special occasion. I get why Mike likes the guy, he's pretty cute and good on the eyes, but I think he can do better. Brad thinks so too, but he overall has no reason to not like Craig like I can. As Mike's best friend, the only way to dislike him is if he cheats, lies, or murders family members, but I doubt Craig can handle doing the latter.

Mike goes up and gives him a peck on the cheek, which kind of shocks me. I thought they were the PDA type of couple. Or maybe he's trying to be nice since I'm here. At least he's considerate. Craig waves to me while I'm checking the money in the cash register. I give him a small smile and nod. As much as I hate him for having my boy, he's pretty nice. He gave me a lift (with Mike in the car) when it was raining real heavy last week.

Mike leads Craig out of the store with a whisper, and tells me to have a good Friday night. Considering I still have an hour until I can actually leave kind of blows, but I can close the store early if I want. I pull out my phone and ask Brad to come hang out for a bit, and he gladly agrees to come by.

Ten minutes later he comes through the door, which I lock from behind him. The second I turn around, he's slamming me against the door attacking my face. The second his tongue gets into my mouth I start getting rock hard in my lower region, in which he starts to rub on for a few minutes. The guy knows how to get me going, let me tell you.

I'm hoping he's in the mood to give me a little love with his mouth down there, his mouth is very useful, in more ways than one. Instead of pulling my shorts down, he pulls out a condom from his shorts, throwing it to me. Oh man, not this again.

For the last week, Brad has been trying to get me to screw him, and I keep putting it off. The only reason I know is because, the last time we were at my house, he sat on my lap and was pressing his ass so hard on my dick that it could have easily went in from the force. It's not like Brad isn't hot or anything, because he is. But I still think Mike and I can happen, and I don't want to lose my gay virginity before that.