Chapter Twenty-Nine - "I officially have lost my appetite."

"THAT FUCKING BITCH!" Were the first words I heard the morning before prom. I was in the middle of a dream where me and Reese were somehow at an awards show where Ciara was singing to Chris Brown that he had her heart, but ultimately chose her husband Russel over him. I would have loved to see how that dream ended.

Instead I jerk up, wake Reese up in the process (we are finally allowed to sleep together, at least innocently for now) and start looking around the room to see if anything is on fire. Instead I see a very pissed off Brad pacing around the room on the verge of both crying and wanting to punch a wall.

"What the hell is going on, I was having a good dream." I say half kidding, mostly not really. I really need to re-have that dream.

"DIANA FUCKING LEAKED MY NUDES!" Brad threw his brand new phone on the floor, which shockingly didn't break. Otter boxes are a good investment after all.

"How the hell did she 'leak your nudes', it would have to be somewhere everyone can see them." Reese says, groggy but coherently.

"Oh, everyone can see them all right. Jackie Bickett." Reese and I immediately have the Oh Shit, You're screwed face going on. There's Earth's crust, purgatory, hell, and then Jackie Reese's Snapchat story, which is PUBLIC

My family has known Jackie since he was 2, his parent's and mine went to college together so they were close. Jackie was/is mega talented, and got signed to a big recording label. But then some shit happened and he got dropped and came back here, which sort of turned him inside out for awhile. But before he got dropped, he got a shit ton of followers and now runs like a tabloid page for celebrities he used to know who screwed him over. For the outside world, no one knows Brad, but for this town he's fucked. EVERYONE here follows Jackie.

"First of all, how does Jackie even have them? Who did you send them to? Why are you sending nudes you idiot!" I say. As Brad is trying to explain I get a call from Jayna; I put it on speaker.

"HOLY SHIT JACKIE HAS BRAD'S NUDES. CAROLINE ALMOST FELL OUT OF HER CHAIR WHEN SHE SAW THEM. THE WHOLE SOPHOMORE CLASS IS RETWEETING THEM ALL." When Brad heard that he almost shut down. I pull out my phone and there are @ and hashtags galore. The trending one was #BigBrad. The second I open my Twitter I'm slapped with screenshots of Brad's appendage, which is the size of a fucking cucumber. There's also other photos in there that are more surprising to see.

"Brad, why is there a photo of you.. OH MY GOD THERE'S A VIDEO. BRAD WHAT ARE YOU.. OH MY GOD DON"T PUT THAT IN THERE, OH MY GOD." I threw my phone and went to the bathroom to emotionally get myself together. As disturbing as that was, this is leaked to the entire school, and Brad may or may not have a mental breakdown. When I come back out, Reese is looking at Brad trying to reassure him things are going to be okay. I love him so much.

"Brad, we are gonna get those taken down I swear, I'm really sorry" I say.

"I'm not even mad about them leaking really, I know I look good (I roll my eyes so hard). I'm mad at WHY she did it, it's total bullshit." Brad says.

"Why did she do it?" Reese asks puzzled.

"Because she got mad that Camille asked me to prom first and I said yes BECAUSE SHE FUCKING ASKED ME FIRST. She tried to convince me to go with her and sent me sey photos to get me going, which worked, and when I finished I still said no. I didn't even know she screenshotted all the stuff I sent her, you usually get notifications when that happens." Which is true.

"But how did Jackie get them? And why the hell did he post them? Last I checked he was straighter than a pole." I said. I did have a crush on Jackie before he went all Hollywood and invested in his face and hair too much, but now he's like a low version Ken doll.