Chapter Four - "Are you his special friend?"

This chapter is based on a true story that my friend of mine actually went through about two months ago. I found the idea hilarious and decided to make a chapter dedicated to his experience. Thank's Anthony! Btw Caroline is on the sidebar, Enjoy!!

I woke up with my phone stuck to my forehead, how the hell did that happen? I grab it and see what I was doing with it last night. Apparently I was in the middle of texting Alice back something but I must of fell asleep and didn't feel her three messages asking if I'm still there. I take the time to reply to her and say 'my bad, I fell asleep -_-'.

My phone is on 2 percent, which makes me realize I hadn't charged my phone since Thursday night. This old dinosaur that I call a phone has been through so many accidents and fights, yet it's still alive and it's battery life is its best attribute to my life. I know I need to get a new phone, but I get sentimental about parting with things I love, and this phone is basically a part of me. It's just as much a mess as I can be sometimes.

I smell food. Pancakes. Bacon. Hash Browns. HEAVEN!

I dash downstairs to the kitchen where all that delicious food smell is coming from. Everyone except for Steph is at the table about to eat. Tough shit Steph, you snooze you lose. I grab the seat next to little Bryce and Dad since they're the closest to the bacon. I have an obsession with Bacon, like I can eat it all day everyday if it wasn't so artery clogging. I go to grab a piece, then a hand swats my hand away. OW!

"Oh no you don't! You know the rules mister, we don't eat until the whole family is here, get your sister." My mom is such a buzzkill sometimes.

At least I'm not the only one who feels sad they can't eat. Little Bryce is holding his little stomach. My mother is a cruel woman under these circumstances, letting a six year old starve at the dining room table. I say fine and trudge upstairs to her room.

I bang on her door because I'm mad I can't eat until she comes down. She doesn't answer, so I walk in and am totally taken back when I see a boy in her bed with her. I see her open her eyes a little bit, but when she see's me she shoots up off the bed and takes in the whole situation.

"This is not what it looks like!" She half yells, half whispers. Probably not to wake the boy up or, better, not let our parents hear another one of our wars. "He came over last night and we were watching a movie and we both fell asleep, I swear!"

A thing about my sister is she rarely lies, and you can tell she's lying by her lack of telling lies. I sigh, because I believe her and respect her for not trying to cover it up. She needs to stop being so perfect, it's getting hard to live up to.

The question that remains is how is she gonna get him out without dad seeing him? Because Stephanie is his only girl, he has extra specific rules for her, and that includes no boys in her room until she's eighteen.

"How are you gonna get him out Steph? Dad will flip if he see's this dude! AND he hasn't eaten yet so you know the wrath will be even worse." When my dad hasn't eaten and he gets mad, it's not a fun time to be in the house. That's why we always feed him when we have bad news, like when I failed my last math test. Had be been hungry while delivering that speech I'd probably be shipped off to hell.

"I'll slip him through the window, that's how he got in here yesterday. Do you really think dad would let me walk a boy upstairs from the front door?" What a compelling argument. "Just tell mom and dad I'm on my period and I don't feel like getting up."

"Deal! More Bacon for me!" I close the door behind me and leave her to fixing the mess she made. A quick side-note to myself, that boy was pretty cute, he must be in her grade because I have never seen him before in any of my classes or during my lunch period.