10

Switzerland has always been breathtaking. The cold breeze felt like home. But Switzerland became more beautiful in Vida's eyes, especially that her parents are with her for her birthday week.

They've been here since monday, marama na silang napuntahan na mga tourist destination ng lugar. She has took a lot of photos, and memories to remember. Having her mother as her personal photographer and her main hype-man, her father.

It's her birthday morning today, pero hindi pa ito nagigising. She was very tired of their lamyerda around Switzerland yesterday, but it was worth it anyway.

Irene bought a cake before Vida could wake up, and Greggy went along with her to buy bouquet for his birthday girl.

"Nabili na ba natin lahat ng kailangan?" tanong ni Irene habang papasok sila sa hotel.

"I guess so. By the way, do you have a gift for Vida na? Or no?"

"I have na."

"What?"

"I had a portrait of us painted by a famous painter here in Switzerland." Irene smirked, like she beat Greggy's gift.

Greggy softly glared at her. "Nalamangan mo'ko roon ah... Bigyan ko nga ng kapatid," he naughtily said.

Irene scoffed. "Tignan natin kung kausapin ka pa 'non."

"Sayo naman e," he whispered, only enough for Irene to hear. Irene rolled her eyes and pinched Greggy's ear, Greggy yelped in pain.

"Kadiri ka."

"Why? You're still in our thirties naman! And I am still forty!"

"May girlfriend ka! Tanga ka ba?" Irene exclaimed at napailing-iling na lamang.

Greggy forgot about that fact. Hindi na niya masyadong nakakausap si Anne simula nang pumunta sila dito sa Switzerland.

They can still have a child if they would want to. Greggy's 40 and Irene's still 39. They had Vida pretty early, Irene was 22 and Greggy was 23. Actually, it wasn't early during their time, that was the right time to have a child and get married.

Vida was still sleeping when they arrived. Their suite had two rooms; one has a one queen sized bed and the other one had two single beds. Vida occupied the one that has queen sized bed.

"Let's wake her up na?" tanong ni Greggy.

"I think we should, para maaga tayong makapunta sa Start Schlittelweg." Irene said, referring to the ski resort.

They're staying in Zürich right now in a five-star hotel, it will take more than thirty minutes to go to the ski resort.

Irene opened the door with the cake in her hand and Greggy holding the bouquet of Lisianthus in pastel colors. They began to sing the happy birthday song to wake Vida up.

"Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday, dear Vida... Happy birthday to you.." Vida woke up with a smile on her face as she sat down on her bed.

"Happy birthday, my baby girl." Greggy greeted and kissed his daughter's head as he gave the bouquet to her.

"Thank you, Daddy!" she said in her morning voice.

"Come on! Make a wish and blow the candle!" Irene excitedly uttered.

Vida closed her eyes and clasped her hands as she wishes for happy, peaceful, healthy life with her parents. She wished for them to stick together even though they're not together anymore. She then blew the candle.

"Yay!" Irene exclaimed and kissed her daughter's cheek. "Happy birthday, my baby. I love you!"

"Thanks, Mom. I love you more," she kissed her Mom on the lips.