20

Vida kept those letters in her vault. Whenever she sees her father really happy with Anne, naaalala niya ang sinulat ng Mommy niya para sa Daddy.

He promised an every lifetime with her... The two of them. And now, he's doing it with someone else.

Greggy and Anne are planning their wedding that will take place next year. Vida is helping them specially that her father requested. They'll be listing guests and entourage soon.

"What are you doing, Ate Vida?" tanong ni Hannah sa kanya.

"Oh. I'm sketching, Han." she answered.

Dumungaw si Hannah sa ginagawa ni Vida at sinuri ito ng mabuti. It's landscape of a beach house with furnitures on the side.

"You draw so well, Ate Vida."

Hannah is a teenager now, magde-debut na ito next year. They built a bond that made them closer together which is good, cause they'll be siblings very soon.

"Really? Thanks." she caressed Hannah's hair.

Hannah sat beside her and watched her sketch. She asked things about Vida's course cause she got really interested. Their personalities are not alike, the way they were raised are not alike. Kung si Vida ay nakakasagot pa sa magulang niya, si Hannah ay hindi. Takot ito kay Anne.

"What will you be taking for college ba, Hannah?" Vida asked.

"Business Management, Ate, I'll be managing Dad's company soon anyway."

Vida nodded. "Is that what you really want?"

"Well, yeah. I've always dreamed of managing my company, its really just a privilege that I am Dad's only inheritor." Hannah paused for a while. "'Di ba you'll also be inheriting Tito Greggy's business and assets? Bakit hindi ka po nag-take ng Business course?"

"Cause it's not my passion. I'm just the heir but I don't even think if I can do it well. And... I want to create my own name, I don't want to stay on Dad's shadow."

Hannah nodded. "Oh how I wish I have something that I'm good at too." she sighed.

Napakunot ang noo ni Vida. "What do you mean by that?"

She sighed and rested her head on Vida's shoulder. "I don't think that I'm good at something... Alam mo 'yun, Ate Vida? It's like I'm just... mid. Average lang. I'm not that good at school, I'm not sporty, and I'm not even creative."

Vida wrapped her arm around Hannah's shoulder and pulled her closer. "You're unique the way you are, Hannah. You just have to find something that you are interested on. What are your hobbies ba?"

"Doing my make up and my hair? That's ridiculous," Hannah scoffed.

"See? You are good at something! Hindi lahat ng tao marunong mag make up at gawin ang hair nila. You can be a beauty guru!"

Natawa si Hannah at hindi makapaniwalang tumingin kay Vida. She found an older sister in her. Not by blood, but by choice. She can always talk to Vida about everything, without having second thoughts. Vida always welcomed her.

"Who knows? Baka gumawa ka ng sarili mong pangalan sa larangang 'yan," Vida encouraged her.

"You think I can do it?"

"Of course, you can!"

"Thanks a lot, Ate Vida." Hannah hugged Vida tightly.

They talked with each other before Hannah had to go to school. Walang kasama si Vida ngayon sa bahay, may lakad sina Greggy at Anne para sa preparasyon sa kasal nila.

She baked a cake for her maternal grandparents and brought it there. Nag request kasi ang mga ito. She drove to her Mama and Papa's house to personally deliver the cake.