(Chapter 34) Urokodaki's Students

"This is crazy!
After training with Master Urokodaki I thought that suffering another intense training would be impossible.
But now I am realising that he was telling us about just the beginning."

A young guy who seemed to be near Takeo's age was also participating in Soragoi's training.
He had unruly black hair of uneven lengths that sticks up in tufts around his head.
His eyes are sharp and moderately large with sapphire like color just like Takeo but darker.
He wore a solid red Kimono and owned a blue colored katana.

He was trying his best but it was way to hard for him to keep with others.
"At this point my body will reach its limits soon enough."

The guy stopped his training and looked at others who were intensively training.
"Sabito is really something else.
Being able to surpass all this tough guys in more than a minute is something I hardly even dream of, but he managed to pull it of."

Something came to his mind and he continued.
(Stop complaining and feeling sorry for yourself!
Tiring yourself out in training will only bring improvements and don't forget to surpass your limits!)

"That is something Sabito would say to me.
And I shouldn't forget the promise I made to him."

It took him some minutes and he passed the basic training and some time he overheard some guys talking to each other

"Hey!
The guy who finished the training in a instant Sabito, is entering a duel."

"Really? Against whom?"

The other guy was a bit scared.
"The Vicious Slayer! Takeo Fujimura."

"No way! That guy is a whole bad news! "

"He was one of the few who survived the night of Kyoto Incident.
I also heard he was being taken care by Arashi Murasaki who sadly died that night."

They trembled with fear.
"The rumours say that he used the Upper Moon's presence as an decoy to backstab Arashi cold bloodedly."

After he heard the guys talking, the boy immediately rushed out of concern to see his friend.
"This guy is no good!
What is Sabito thinking?"

He soon found the place where the battle was taking place and it seemed that it had already started.
He found a place to see the battle, but his worries didn't stop.
"I hope something bad will not happen!"

"BAD? WHAT IS BAD?
THIS IS GOING TO BE TRULY EXCITING!"

Beside him stood Kyojuro who was cheering for Takeo.
"I am Kyojuro Rengoku.
Nice to meet you!"

The boy was a bit bothered, but he introduced himself.
"My name is Giyuu Tomioka.
Nice to meet you too!"

Kyojuro seemed to not hear him quite good because of noise by the attendees.
"WHAT?"

"I said Giyuu Tomioka!"

"WHAT AGAIN?"

"G-i-y-u-u!!!"