(Chapter 39) Someone Whom I Hate

The very demon who made Takeo feel dread and hate for the first time was right in front of him.

Surrounded by the darkness, all that could be seen from him was his growing red eyes.

Takeo couldn't bear any longer the urge to kill him, so he rushed in the darkness to attack he demon.
"Breath of the Dragon!
Third Form:Dragon's Claws."

Takeo released many slashes at the demon who seemed to not even try to avoid them.
"A reckless move knowing that you have just entered my territory.
I can see that after all this time, you've been up to no good."

The demon appeared right behind Takeo within seconds.
"But still, I should call this a great development.
Compared to a brat who ran away after his dear brother died."

The demon smirked as he provoked the boy who jumped away from him.
"Shut up!
You don't know how much I suffered until now.
Only because of you.
Sharing a conversation with an evil being like you makes me vomit."

Takeo got in a stance again.
"I will make you suffer and destroy you the way you deserve it.
So from now on, only my blade will speak on behalf of me."

The demon looked at him.
"Your tongue is quite sharp for a kid.

Then, show me what the only user of Dragon Breathing is capable of doing."

"Breath of the Dragon!
Fourth Form: The Flying Dragons"

Takeo released numerous slashes in the direction where the demon's eyes could be seen.
The demon blocked all the attacks easily, but this didn't make Takeo back up, and he continued attacking with almost his might but being in the darkness made it impossible for him to aim at vital points of the demon.
(I can't land a lethal attack if I continue like this.
The darkness is his trump card.
I can feel he is everywhere within it.
And I am just swinging my sword around even though I use all my power into my every single move.)

But Takeo didn't stop, so he followed the demons eyes and attacked it everywhere, but the demon only dodged.
Without much time, Takeo used all the four forms of Dragon Breathing and stopped for a few seconds.
The demon dodged all his attacks, and it seemed that he was playing around with him. Mocking him on every move he did, but the thing was that he didn't enjoy that even one bit.
Moreover, Takeo felt rage coming for him as if he were greatly insulted by something.
"BRAT."

Suddenly, the house began to shake, and Takeo felt the strong pressure coming from the demon.
"I SAID...
SHOW ME THE DRAGON BREATHING!"

Takeo hesitated to speak.
He didn't know what the demon was saying. He used all the forms he knew, and they did no damage to him.
The boy didn't know what this angry demon was expecting.

The demon appeared right in front of him.
"SHOW ME WHAT YOU TRULY ARE CAPABLE OF DOING.
THE REAL DRAGON BREATHING!"

Each word from the demon made Takeo feel fear.
In that moment, Takeo realised that all he had done till now couldn't even leave a scratch on that demon .

"Your foolish brother lacked the true essence of this Breath Style.
He was weak, and that is why I killed him.
But you...
You are no pest like him.
After all, I can see those flame marks covering your face."

Takeo froze as he didn't know how to react anymore.
The demon knew about his marks very well. Something that he kept a secret was bluntly known from a demon.
The demon eyes began to be bigger and bigger, and the pressure increased more and more.
He was ready to destroy Takeo, who didn't know whom he feared the most.
Himself or that demon.