Chapter 3. Acquaintance.

Universal Landing Ship of the Navy of the Russian Federation "Priboy".

When the Russian government realized that the connection with the countries had disappeared, and with the help of "Roscosmos", they determined that they had been transferred to a completely different planet. Ten days have passed since this tragedy. The situation has stabilized. People returned to work. Now it became clear to everyone that there is no turning back, and right now citizens began to work harder. In all spheres, from culture and sports to scientific penalties. From healthcare to the military-industrial complex.

А the proverb suited this situation: - "Grow Where You're Planted."

Also, after the settlement of the situation in the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Defense decided to conduct a long-range reconnaissance of the area. Thanks to satellite images, we were able to make a large-scale map of the area. We sent long-range anti-submarine Tu-142 aircraft to the routes of the western, south-western, northern and north-eastern directions*.

The Russian government reasoned that Russia could hold out alone. But we need diplomatic relations with civilized nations, for the purpose of trade relations and the future sale of consumer goods.

the possibility of establishing diplomatic relations with civilized states of the medieval level of development found in the south-western direction literally delighted the Russian government. Diplomats, FIS* employees, and SOF* specialists were gathered in the shortest possible time. They were sent to AAS* "Priboy" - on one of the new Navy ships. They chose it for this operation because, firstly, sixteen helicopters could be located on it.

Secondly, it is adaptive and versatile. And thirdly, the ship had enough seats for the marines - five hundred seats. Forty seats for armored personnel carriers and ten seats for tanks.

The Navy of the Russian Federation has prepared the AAS "Priboy".

As soon as the diplomatic mission boarded the ship, he departed. The "Priboy" was followed out of sight by the frigates "Admiral Makarov" and "Admiral Essen" to escort the "Priboy". The AAS was followed, but remained out of sight, following on the heels of that.

"Priboy" approached a small tub, which was detected by radar. Here we found a small sailing ship. For the servicemen of the Russian Federation, the tub was as if torn out of a history textbook. Upon closer inspection, the following were found on the deck of the ship: jugs with oil, pavezes installed at an equal distance, and sailors dressed in armor standing in formation with the same elongated faces from shock.

A minute passed, the second, and the AAS "Priboy" dropped anchor and stood next to the flotilla of mosquitoes, and began to lower the ladder for the aborigines. Minutes passed after coming out of shock, and the aborigines climbed the ladder, got up, they were met by a delegation, and ten people in black clothes, cuirasses and helmets stood next to it.

They are holding some strange iron sticks in their hands. Although, no, in some ways their sticks resemble the guns of Parpaldia.

Two men in black clothes showed three aborigines the deck of the "Priboy". Where the acquaintance between Qua-Toyne and the Russian Federation should begin.
The captain of the warship "Pima" Midori was shocked.

***

The deck is absurd in size.
In Midori's head there was a stream of obsessive thoughts like an alarmed swarm of bees.

"Is that such a huge deck?"

- "Yes, here you can hold five jousting tournaments at a time!"

- "Such strange clothes! Two flags unknown to me!"