Chapter 8: The Apostles of the Supreme God.

Garrison at the industrial city of the Russian Federation "Sloboda" near Fortress Ejey.

In the working environment of the office sat a man in his forties with the rank of colonel. A knock was heard. A young man with the rank of major-general entered the office.

The colonel immediately jumped up from his chair, noticed the large gold stars on his shoulder straps and greeted the major general.

- Hello, Comrade Major General!" before he realized who had walked in, the colonel greeted him and smiled with thirty-two teeth.

- At ease. - returned the colonel's smile to the major general. - Boris Leonidovich I've been assigned to you with the 1st Qua-Toine Liberation Division, what a big name," said the Major General, and the Colonel smirked and both smiled. - they are ranting and raving upstairs, telling us to be ready to repel the Louria natives," the Major General sat down at the table across from the Colonel and continued. - We received a message from above to reconnoiter the vicinity of Gim and its environs, there are still isolated villages in which no one knows anything about Gim. Take the reinforcements.

- Yes sir. I'll bring up the helicopters and a platoon of motorized riflemen, have them scour the area, report back on how it goes. There they sit.

After some time in the fortress of Ejey.

- "High fortress walls, huge food supplies, strong garrison..." - General Nou pondered. - "She is invulnerable.

It is impregnable."

His musings were interrupted by an aide.

- General Nou, we have people from the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.

- Hmph... It'll have to wait. - Nou said in a dismissive tone. - They've built God knows what next to my fortress, and they won't let anyone in...

- "They can't fool me the way they fooled the fleet. - Nou said in his mind as he walked down the corridor to greet the "guests.

- Heh, gentlemen from Rossi, good to see you. - in the same non-disdainful tone Nou snorted when he saw the three men in the field figure.

- Greetings! I am Major General Alexey Alexandrovich of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. - Alexey greeted and extended his hand for a handshake, but Nou only snorted.

- My God, what a miserable outfit! Look at this! It's a nightmare. - said Nou and looked at his assistants, who had fallen off their faces.

- General! They can hear everything!

Calm down, please. - almost whimpering said the assistant.

Alexey looked him over from head to toe like a scanner, and said:

Alexey said: - Of course! If I were in that outfit, I'd be in "Cirque du Soleil", God forgive me. Alexey said and smiled thirty-two teeth, while behind him Boris Leonidovich and two senior officers, red as a crayfish, suppressed laughter, puffing.

Nou did not understand anything of what Alexey said and continued:

- If so, then do not worry, my fortress is impregnable to assault and siege from Louria. You will not have to leave your garrison.

Behind Nou the two assistants whispered.

- He did say that..." muttered the first mate grimly.

- It would not have come back in the form of diplomatic problems. If it weren't for them, the Lourians would have distinguished themselves with their "feats" there. - said the second mate.

- It is certainly good, we will place observers in your fortress? - Alexey asked Nou.

- Place them. - Nou snorted.