Chapter 10. The Liberation of Gim.

Some time after the one-sided massacre, a platoon of motorized riflemen, reinforced by two *2C6 "Tunguska" and one self-propelled radar under the command of Second Lieutenant Antonov, was approaching the place where the enemy forces had been destroyed.

The weather was hot, and the sun marinated the soldiers in the belly of the "IFVS" mercilessly. In order to protect themselves from being hit by a small object flying a hundred meters per second, the soldiers sat in their armor. It was reported that on this continent prevails edged weapons in the form of swords, spears, bows, as well as magical beasts such as wyvern, it was decided to introduce the equipment under the code name "Form-RS1".

"RS1"- stands for Rodenius Summer-1. For added protection, the soldiers wore new uniforms designed for work on Rodenius. It included pants, a vest and a special suit from different cuts and bites, protection of hands, legs and groin with plastic armor made of kevlar fibers of the first class of protection, which do not restrict movement. Armored vest "zhuk" in digital camouflage in the third class of protection, assault helmet 6B28SsmR* with shock-proof visor "Zaslon" and the ability to mount thermal, night and combined vision. Ballistic goggles for eye protection. Unloading for five magazines and three grenades and a 25-litre battle pack.

Thus, the clothed soldiers drove to the point according to the data obtained by the UAV. Here the head *BMP-3M (Dragun) stopped about a hundred meters away from the beating.

- I'm "Falcon" - how do you hear Nest?- I'm "Nest" - hear good!- I'm "Falcon" - visual confirmation of enemy elimination, do you copy? - Antonov said into the onboard radio without taking his eyes off the BMP monocular

- I'm "Nest" - Roger "Falcon". Take a good look around for possible enemy data, and take pictures for the Qua-Toyne partners, as understood, over? - a voice hissed from the radio.

- I am "Falcon" - understood "Nest. Over

As the convoy approached the site of the massacre, soldiers began to rush out of their vehicles and take up positions.

- It's creepy ..." whispered one of the contract soldiers on deployment. - The smell of dead meat is so disgusting. It will give me nightmares.

He looked around and saw somewhere tattered, burned to blackness, or nearly intact corpses in medieval armor. In the middle of this order fluttered an almost whole flag of the Lourian battle flag. Here was his squad sent to inspect and take pictures of the past shelling.

- A-A-A-A! - yelled one of the dead men who had come back to life. - DON'T! I PLEASE! I didn't mean to... I didn't mean to...

The whole squad was shaken by this shrill cry of agony, and the clicks of the *AK-12 and *AK-107  fire switches could be heard. All barrels were pointed at this screaming "corpse.

- Fucking hell! cyka. - In succinct words, one of the soldiers held one of the survivors in his sights. - Who the blyat are you? Answer me!

- I didn't want to go! I was forced to go under threat of execution..." the survivor of the shelling burst into tears. - I... I just wanted to live a quiet life, with my wife...

Here again, the survivor began to bellow in rage as if he were not a man with scars and stubble, but a small child. It was a frightening sight. Before death, all boundaries are blurred. The nameless feudal soldier experienced real animal fear and walked through those infernal flames and survived.

- Comrade Sergeant, one of the knights recovered. - reported a soldier with the rank of corporal. - He screams that he didn't want it and that he was forced to do it.

The sergeant looked in the direction from where the sobs were heard and said:

- Get him cleaned up, and I'll report to Antonov.