Chapter 14: The Rage of Parpaldia and the Invasion of Demons.

A month later, the Russian Federation comes out and expands its zone of influence in the eastern region. The Government of the Russian Federation has begun to develop a plan to start diplomatic relations with the Gahara Thearchy and the Kingdom of Fenn, which is closest to the Russian Federation. At the moment, a delegation in the form of an operational squadron has been sent from the naval base in Baltiysk to the Kingdom of Fenn. This squadron included: a destroyer of the 1st rank of project 956 "*Nastoychivyy", two patrol ships of the 2nd rank of project 11540 "*Yaroslav Mudryy" and "*Neustrashimyy".

The Fenn Kingdom. This state is located on an island in the form of a reverse comma, one hundred miles long and 37 miles wide, east of the Russian Federation and west of the Parpaldian Empire. Opposite the island state of the Kingdom of Fenn to the east lies the mirrored island on which the state of the Holy Land of Gahara is located. According to intelligence, the Fenn Kingdom is similar to Edo-era Japan. There are fears that the inhabitants of this country have the same disposition as their distant compatriots. The diplomatic mission was recruited from experts who worked in Asia, from those who knew the languages, customs and etiquette of the countries of the Asian region, historians were also included in the diplomatic mission. The task was to establish friendly relations with the Kingdom of Fenn. For a new sales market and the construction of a naval base.

***

The Kingdom of Fenn. The royal capital is Amanoki.

King of Swords Shihan looked at his domain, waiting for the arrival of the best palace warriors-advisers. There was no magic in the Fenn Kingdom, or rather it could not be used. It's not that they could fireballs, icicles or not, but that they couldn't communicate using magic. Manacoms also allow those who have at least a small fraction of mana to communicate. For example, a wyvern rider has, let's say, a standard human reserve of magical powers, that is, mana, thanks to which he can transmit messages over long distances using a mana communicator built into the armet. Mages and warriors with an above-average mana reserve can communicate verbally without the help of these devices, concentrating. Intelligent races with a huge mana reserve, such as dragon-like humanoids, dragons themselves and high elves can communicate without words, it would be like telepathy. But we digress, back to the Kingdom of Fenn. In this kingdom, fortitude, valor and military honor prevail. Whether you are poor, rich, handsome or ugly, it doesn't matter which swordsman you are. Live by the sword and die by it. Weak swordsmen in the kingdom, ridiculed, ridiculed and will be ridiculed. These are the traditions and laws of the Fenn Kingdom.

- Sir, at your call the swordsmen are assembled and awaiting your arrival. - The man with braided hair and wearing a white kimono bowed.

- All right, let's go. - Shihan answered briefly without turning around from the panorama of the city.

After a short time in the council chamber of the palace.

- I'm glad to welcome everyone alive and well. - Shihan said with a smile, stroking his goatee. The respected and powerful swordsmen bowed. Sheehan continued. - Parpaldia offers us alliance and protection if we give them the southern forests to hold for five centuries. But from whom will they try to protect us? They themselves are the greatest threat. So I politely turned them down. We may be on the brink of war, get ready for it. I have also written a letter to the god-king of the Thearchy of Gahara, he will arrive with help. We live and die by the sword, let even the mighty empires understand that we cannot be broken, much less subdued.

The swordsmen tensed internally, but did not show their emotions. No one dared to insert a single word without the permission of Sword King Shihan. Sheehan looked around with his sharp gaze, he saw only determination and composure in the eyes of the swordsmen, supported a short pause, and then asked: