Chapter 14- Wedding night flop.

" Found anything yet?" Eskander worriedly asked one of his workers who was engrossed in the MacBook that sat on his lap.

  " No,Sir. Nothing yet." He answered, disappointed by his own incompetence as the head security officer of the hotel. The fact that Mariya was abducted under the watch of his tight security is quite baffling.

" Then keep looking." Eskander ordered and leaned forward, trying to get a better view of the many screens in the hotel's CCTV control room.

  The security service of the sultanate is searching high and low for Mariya.

Little do they know.

    Apparently, Eskander is with the IT  team, trying hard to locate her or find any clues that could lead them to her location by checking the security footage of the hotel.
Furthermore, tracking high and low to find any trace of her,after they had torturously force information out of the supposed escort who was reported as the last person Mariya was seen with, before her disappearance.

    The woman had confessed to playing a part in her disappearance after being exclusively tortured by the police,under Zayn's watch.
Though she had confessed to having a hand in the incident,she denied any knowledge of Mariya's whereabouts.
And she refused to let out the name of the individual she was working for.

   She only stated that she was following orders. She knew better than to cross her limits. As for Mariya's whereabouts, she's got no idea about it.

  Honestly.

    Eskander, particularly,was quite baffled with regards to how Mariya was stealthily abducted, despite the tight security his hotel maintained.
That could only mean,the person the escort took orders from is someone within the family or close to the family. Those caliber of people were not subjected to thorough security check before entering the hall.

   Could it be Hassan?

    Eskander mused. There's only one way to find out and he would need help.
He fished out his phone from his pocket and dialed Zayn's contact only for it to be disconnected after a few rings.
He concluded that Zayn must be busy since he and Fareed are patrolling with the police,in search of Mariya, using the addresses that were given to them by the police force.
  Those addresses were recommended by the police as the most notorious hiding place for criminals.

    He then decided to dial Fareed's number. This time, the call got connected after a few rings.

  " Fareed, how are things on your end? Any  lead yet?" Eskander inquired, hoping for a positive answer.

  " Unfortunately, no. There's no good news to share. We are still searching." Fareed answered,much to Eskander's dismay.

   In the background, Eskander could hear Zayn's commanding voice,
ordering a group of people to thoroughly comb through a particular area.

   He sighed, shaking his head sideways. They won't rest until Mariya is found. That's the least he could offer to the royal family for all their kind favours.

" Fareed, wherever Mariya is, we'll find her. Inshaa Allah." Eskander assured, hoping it will ease his mind a bit for the time being.

  " Thank you for the reassurance." He smiled. It helped a lot.

" C'mon. We're in this together. There's no need to thank me. Let me speak to Zayn."

" Sure. " Fareed agreed, handing his phone over to Zayn.
' it's Eskander.' He mouths to Zayn,then went ahead to join the search.