These Moments We Share

1975 [Fluff]

The crowd roars in cheers, expressing their gratification to this evening's act. Fleetwood Mac have been on the road for over two months now, and even with the countless shows they've put on, the emphatic cheers of they're audiences still send shivers down their spines.

The band had just wrapped up 'Why' and now Stevie is going to deliver 'Landslide' to the audience.

Stevie stands beside the stage as the crowd awaits her arrival. She can already feel her nerves rising. She's delivered this song countless times before, but everytime the moment comes, her agitation would kick in.

"Hey." A soft voice calls out to her. "You alright?"

The calmess of her boyfriends voice put her at ease.

"Yeah, just a little nervous."

Your comforting hand slipped into hers, holding a firm grip with her fingers linked with yours.

Stevie smiled as she felt your lips softly kiss her hair and then on her lips.

"You have nothing to worry about." Stevie stared into your gentle soul, "I'll be right beside you, watching as you take the entire audiences breath away."

Tears begin to fall down Stevie's cheeks as your affectionate words put her at complete ease. She gently wraps her arms around your neck and brings you in for a long, passionate kiss.

You both finally separate, staring into eachothers eyes that were brimmed with pure love and affection.

"Shall we?" You held your hand out toward her.

"We shall." She takes your hand in hers and walks alongside with you and onto the stage.

The applauds of their cheering fans brimmed their ears as they made their appearance. They both lock eyes and mouth to eachother.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."