Guardian Angel

It was the summer of 1967, and the air was filled with the sweet sounds of rock n' roll and the scent of freedom. Stevie Nicks and Y/N were both seniors at the same high school but had never really interacted with each other before.

One night, most of the seniors and juniors gathered at a nearby diner. The jukebox was blasting, and everyone was laughing and having a good time. Stevie was sitting with her friends, sipping on a milkshake when she saw her ex-boyfriend, Mike, walking towards her.

"Stevie, baby, please give me another chance. I promise I'll treat you better this time," Mike pleaded, getting down on one knee.

Stevie rolled her eyes. "Mike, we've been through this before. I'm not interested. Now, please leave me alone."

Mike's face turned red with anger. "You're making a mistake, Stevie. I'll make you regret this."

Before Stevie could react, Mike grabbed her by the arm and pulled her close. She could feel his hot breath on her neck, and she knew she was in trouble.

That's when Y/N appeared out of nowhere. He grabbed Mike by the collar and pulled him away from Stevie.

"Hey, let her go! What the hell do you think you're doing?" Y/N demanded, his voice laced with anger.

Mike sneered at him. "Mind your own business, Asshole."

Without hesitation, Y/N swung a punch at Mike's face, and he stumbled backward. They exchanged blows, and before Stevie knew it, Y/N had beaten the crap out of Mike.

Stevie watched in awe as Y/N stood tall, his fists raised in victory. She felt a strange feeling of lust and desire wash over her, and she couldn't deny the attraction she felt towards this badass guy who had just saved her from her ex-boyfriend.

"Are you okay?" Y/N asked, turning to Stevie.

Stevie nodded, unable to form words. She was mesmerized by Y/N's strength and stunning presence.

Y/N flashed her a smile. "Good. Let's get out of here before the cops show up."

Stevie followed Y/N out of the diner, her heart racing with excitement. She didn't know what the future held, but she knew that this was the beginning of something special.