My Love Does It Good...

1976 [Fluff]

1/3

You were waiting outside Stevie's house, looking down toward the ground as your foot tapped on the pavement of her driveway. You were dressed in a black patterned button down, leaving a few unbuttoned with denim black jeans and black cowboy boots.

Stevie soon walks out of her home. You looked up and felt the breath taken away from you as you stood there, beyond amazed at her stunning appearance. She was dressed in a tight black dress with her knee high brown boots on, a black chiffon shawl draped around her shoulders and black stockings that reached up to her bare thigh.

"Hey!" Stevie grinned as she hugged you tightly. It snapped you back to reality and you returned her hug.

"You look... really beautiful." You complimented making her blush a deep red. She studied your appearance and bit her lip.

"You don't look so bad yourself." She flirtatiously complimented back, making you blush in response. She giggled at your bashful reaction before hopping into your ride.

The ride was mostly silent. Every now and then you would peek over at Stevie, and she would do the same too. You two don't spend much time together, the only times you two interact is when discussing something on the album or working briefly on a song together. Maybe this date will bring you two closer. At least, that's what you hope for.

"I'm glad you asked me out." Stevie admitted shyly, looking over at you with those beautiful brown eyes that you practically dream about. a small smile tugged at her lips as she looked away, a small blush highlighting her cheeks.

You reached over to gingerly rest your hand on hers. She glances over at you and smiles.

"I finally gained the courage to. I honestly expected you to say no." You say with a small chuckle, your hand seeming to loosen around Stevie's.

"What made you think that?" Stevie asked, her grip tightening around your hand, her eyes never tearing away from you.

You kind of shrugged your shoulders. "I don't know. I didn't think you found any interest in me." You paused for a moment before finishing. "The way I find interest in you." A wave of embarrassment washes over you as a small blush crept onto your face.

Stevies lips curve into a smile as she stares dreamily at you, lacing her fingers together with yours.

"I do find interest in you..." She confesses quietly, but it was loud enough for you to hear. And it made you smile.