Morning Has Broken

1978 [Lemon/Fluff]

Stevie woke to the sound of the breeze blowing into the bedroom, the white, thin cotton curtains forming different shapes as it casts it's winding shadows against her drowsy, naked figure. She props herself up by her elbows and took in her unfamiliar surroundings. The morning light reflects against her face, her messy blonde hair luminescence through the sunlight. The satin sheets loosely fall below her waistline which allowed her breasts to lay bare against the sun's rays.

Stevie softly exhaled and sunk into the delicate tenderness of your soft lips leaving a series of lingering kisses along the curve of her neck and shoulder, fingers allowing you to get tangled in her beautiful golden locks, her back firmly pressed to your chest.

Stevie turned to face you, her obscure hazel eyes drowning helplessly in your sea-like orbs. She closes her eyes and gently wraps her full lips around yours in a passionate kiss, tongues leisurely tangling together in a steady, slow rhythm. Stevie exhaled and moaned into the kiss, sensing your hands clutching her voluptuous thighs and pulling her onto your lap.

"Mmm, good morning to you too~," You said in a low, sedated voice.

"Have you been awake this whole time?"

"Maybe."

"Maybe?" Stevie smirked.

"You know how much I love to admire you." You raised your hand and caressed her face, tracing your thumb along her cheek ", especially when you are not aware~"

"Oh? So you like to spy on me?" Stevie playfully teased you, biting her lower lip in a way she knew drove you crazy.

"Is that what you call it?" You teased her back.

"Sounds like it." She leaned in and lightly kissed your lips, her soft and full breasts pressed firmly against your chest. Your hands slowly made their way up her body, from her thick and creamy thighs to her curvaceous waistline. And finally to her beautiful face that you lovingly caressed in your hands.

"How did I end up with someone like you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I-" you paused. "It's nothing." But Stevie knew what it was.

"Baby, we talked about this." Stevie skims your face into the surface of her palms.

"I know." You gently placed both your hands on top of hers, letting her soft kisses calm your nerves.

"You have nothing to be insecure about." She makes you face her, sensing the insecurity in your soft expression.

"I love you. Nothing is ever going to change that." She pecks you on the lips.

"Okay." You smile and nuzzle your face into her neck, gently leaving a trail of lingering kisses from her jawline up to her lips, engaging in a deep, prolonged kiss.

"Can we cuddle for a bit?" Stevie asked, giving you that irresistible expression that you struggled to turn down.

Without a word, you protectively held her bare figure close to yours with your arm enveloped around her shoulder. She rests her head on your bare chest, with her golden hair sprawled out and limbs firmly wrapped around your figure.