To The Gypsy That Remains

The set for the "Gypsy" music video was bustling with activity as the crew worked to capture the perfect shot. Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham had just finished their grueling dance scene together, and Stevie was feeling emotionally drained. As soon as the director called cut, she retreated to her dressing room, needing a moment to herself to gather her thoughts and keep her emotions in check.

Y/N noticed Stevie's departure and decided to follow her in pursuit. He knew how much this song meant to her, and he could see the distress on her face. He found her sitting on the couch, tears streaming down her face.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked softly, sitting down beside her.

Stevie looked up at him, her eyes red and puffy. "I'm fine," she murmured unconvincingly.

Y/N knew better than to believe her. He took her hand and pulled her up, leading her to the center of the room. "Let's dance," he said, softly singing the opening lines of "Gypsy."

"So I'm back, to the velvet underground
Back to the floor, that I love
To a room with some lace and paper flowers
Back to the gypsy that I was
To the gypsy that I was..."

Stevie's eyes widened in surprise, but she didn't resist as Y/N pulled her close, his arms wrapped around her waist. He swayed gently to the music, humming along with the melody.

Stevie rested her head on his shoulder, her tears soaking into his shirt. Y/N could feel her body shaking with sobs, and he held her tighter, trying to comfort her in any way he could.

As the song continued, Y/N spun Stevie around, their bodies moving in perfect harmony. He sang the lyrics softly in her ear, his voice soothing and gentle.

"Lightning strikes, maybe once, maybe twice
Oh and it lights up the night
And you see your gypsy
You see your gypsy"

Stevie's sobs turned into quiet whimpers as she clung to Y/N, her body trembling with emotion. Y/N could feel his heart breaking for her, and he held her even closer.

As the song reached its climax, Y/N dipped Stevie low, his lips meeting hers in a passionate kiss. Stevie melted into his embrace, pouring all of her heartache and pain into the kiss.

When they finally pulled away, Stevie's eyes were still glistening with tears, but there was a small smile on her face. "Thank you," she whispered, her voice hoarse.

Y/N squeezed her hand, his heart full of love for this incredible woman. "Anytime," he said, his voice full of emotion.

As they stood there, wrapped in each other's arms, the lyrics of "Gypsy" hung in the air, a testament to the power of love and the strength of the human spirit.

"To the gypsy
That remains
She faces freedom
With a little fear
I have no fear
I have only love"

They stood there for what felt like an eternity, lost in each other's embrace. Stevie's head rested on Y/N's chest, listening to the steady thump of his heart. She didn't want to let go, didn't want to break this perfect moment.

Y/N felt the same way. He held her close, savoring the feel of her body pressed against his. He never wanted to let her go, to lose this precious moment they shared.

Finally, Stevie spoke. "I miss her so much," she whispered, her voice barely audible.

Y/N knew exactly who she meant. Robin, Stevie's best friend, who had passed away just a few weeks earlier. He tightened his grip on her, trying to offer whatever comfort he could.

"I know," he whispered back. "But she's still with you. In your heart, in your memories. She'll always be a part of you."

Stevie nodded, her tears starting to dry. She pulled back slightly, looking up at Y/N with a small smile. "Thank you," she said, her voice filled with gratitude.

Y/N returned the smile, his heart swelling with love for this amazing woman. "Anything for you," he replied softly.

They stood there for a few more moments, just breathing each other in. Then, reluctantly, they separated. Stevie gave Y/N a lingering kiss on the cheek before walking over to her makeup table.

Y/N watched her as she sat down, pulling out a brush and running it through her hair. He knew that this was just a small moment in the grand scheme of things, but it was a moment that he would treasure forever. A moment where he was able to offer Stevie comfort and love when she needed it most.

As he walked out of the dressing room, he could still hear the strains of "Gypsy" echoing in the air. And he knew, deep in his heart, that he and Stevie were meant to be together. Through all the heartache and pain, they would always find their way back to each other.