Sleeping Angel

It was a lazy Sunday morning, and Stevie lays in bed, refusing to get up and face the day. Her husband, Y/N, had already been up for hours, but he couldn't resist the temptation to crawl back into bed with his wife. As he snuggled up next to her, he urged her to get up.

"Come on, Stevie, we have things to do today," Y/N said, gently prodding her.

But Stevie just groaned and latched onto him tighter. "I don't want to do anything today," she muttered.

Y/N chuckled. "I know, but we can't just lie in bed all day. We have a concert tonight, remember?"

Stevie sighed. "I know, I know. But can't we just stay here a little longer?"

Y/N wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer. "We can stay here as long as you want, my love."

Stevie smiled sleepily and nuzzled her head into his chest. "You're the best, Y/N."

They lay there in silence for a few moments, basking in the warmth of each other's embrace. Y/N could feel Stevie's breathing slow and deepen, and he knew she was slipping back into sleep.

"Hey, Stevie," he whispered.

"Mmm?"

"I love you."

Stevie opened her eyes and looked up at him, her deep brown gaze soft and affectionate. "I love you too, Y/N."

They kissed gently, their lips meeting in a tender embrace. And as they lay there, wrapped up in each other, nothing else in the world mattered.