Breakfast For My Love

It was a bright Saturday morning, and you groaned in exhaustion as you fluttered your eyes open, taking in your surroundings. You stretch your limbs and exit the bed, retrieving your jeans and boxers from off the floor.

You walked down the flight of stairs, and the sounds of sizzling filled your ears and the scent of food flared your nostrils. Quietly, you walk into the kitchen and are breathtaken by the sight in front of you.

Stevie stands over the stove with her back turned to you. All she had on was a simple short, pink apron, nothing else on - and it showed off her body in all the right ways. From her sexy nude back to the firmness of her well-rounded ass, as well as her dirty blonde hair that traveled down past her shoulders. You stood by the doorway of the kitchen and admired the sight in front of you for a few more moments, taking in the mesmerizing scene.

"Good morning~" A low growl emerges from your throat, sending shivers down Stevies spine. It excited her in a highly effective way.

"Mmmm~ Good morning." She looks over her shoulder and bites her lip with a smile, knowing exactly what you were most focused on.

"You're such a tease, y’know that?" You snake your arms around her waist, kissing the back of her neck. Stevie gives you a seductive look as a response to your statement.

"I know how much you enjoy it~" She says in a seductive voice, her bare ass rubbing against your crotch, making you groan lowly and it made Stevie moan in approval. You stepped away before kissing her on the lips, pouring yourself a cup of coffee after.

Stevie prepares a plate of food and sets it down on the table in front of you. She watched as you took a bite and the satisfied expression on your face.

"It's really good!" You say, giving her a smile, and she returns it in a blushing mess. She twirled a strand of her wavy hair around her her finger. Her eyes never shattered its focus on you as you ate.

"Is there something on my face?"

"No. I'm just so in love with you..."

"I love you, too." You say as you finished your plate of food. You stand up and give Stevie a loving kiss. It made her insides tingle, and butterflies emerged. You set your plate to the side of the sink, then felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist.

"Stevie?"

"Yes~"

"You've been extra clingy this morning. Is there something you're not telling me?"

Stevie chuckles lowly. You turned around and looked down at her, she bites her lip and gave you that irresistible look. And it made you extremely aroused.

"Can we... take this upstairs, in the bedroom?"

You respond by lifting her up by the back of her thighs, kissing her passionately as you carry her upstairs and into the bedroom. The rest of the morning was filled with moans, gasps, and the repeated pattern of your name being yelled out repeatedly.