Everyone Knows

It was the height of the late 70s and Stevie Nicks was at the top of her game. She had just finished performing at a sold-out arena alongside her band, Fleetwood Mac, and the energy in the room was palpable. As she took her final bow, she felt a gentle hand on her shoulder. Turning around, she saw Y/N, one of the opening acts, standing beside her.

Y/N had always been drawn to Stevie's aura of mystique and her effortless talent on stage. He had harbored a crush on her for years, but had never acted on his feelings. As they locked eyes, Stevie saw something different in Y/N's gaze - something more than just admiration. She felt her heart skip a beat and a blush rise to her cheeks.

"Stevie, that was incredible," Y/N said, his voice low.

"Thank you," Stevie replied, smiling warmly at him. She couldn't help but notice the way his eyes lingered on her lips.

They stood there in silence for a moment, the crowd still cheering in the background. Then, suddenly, Y/N leaned in and pressed his lips to Stevie's. It was a soft, slow kiss at first, but as the audience erupted into cheers, it deepened into something more passionate.

Stevie was taken aback at first, but then she melted into the kiss, wrapping her arms around Y/N's neck. When they finally pulled away, they were both breathless.

"Wow," Stevie whispered, her eyes still closed.

"I've been wanting to do that for years," Y/N admitted, his own voice trembling with emotion.

"Me too," Stevie replied, a smile spreading across her face. "But why now?"

Y/N shrugged, a mischievous glint in his eye. "I couldn't resist the temptation of kissing you in front of all these people. Plus, I figured it was about time we acted on our feelings."

Stevie laughed, feeling more alive than she had in years. "You're a bold one, Y/N. I like that about you."

"Good," Y/N replied, grinning from ear to ear. "Because I'm not planning on stopping anytime soon."