I Can Be Needy

Y/N had never felt more alive than he did when he was with Stevie Nicks. They had been dating for just over a year, and he was madly in love with her. Stevie was possessive, sometimes crazy when it came to him, but he loved it. It made him feel special, like he was the only one in the world that mattered to her.

One day, they were sitting on the couch in her living room, surrounded by her collection of antique books and vinyl records. Stevie was curled up against Y/N, her head resting on his chest as they listened to the soft sound of the rain outside.

"I love you," Y/N whispered, pressing a kiss to the top of her head.

Stevie looked up at him, her eyes dark and intense. "Do you really?" she asked, her voice low and husky.

Y/N nodded, his heart beating faster in his chest. "More than anything," he replied.

Stevie smiled, and for a moment, Y/N thought everything was okay. But then her expression changed, and she looked almost angry.

"Don't ever leave me," she said, her voice sharp and commanding. "I couldn't bear it if you did."

Y/N was taken aback by her sudden change in demeanor, but he knew better than to argue with her. "I won't," he promised.

Stevie relaxed against him, and they sat there in silence for a few minutes, listening to the rain. But then she sat up suddenly, her eyes scanning his face.

"Are you looking at other women?" she demanded.

Y/N shook his head, a little confused. "No, of course not," he said.

Stevie seemed to relax a little, but she was still tense. "I just...I can't lose you," she said, her voice cracking a little.

Y/N took her hand in his, squeezing it gently. "You won't," he said firmly. "I love you, Stevie."

She looked up at him again, and this time her expression was softer. "I love you too," she whispered, before leaning in to kiss him.