I'ma Care For You...

nsfw: Stevie: age 21 / Y/N: age 19

Stevie Nicks and her boyfriend Y/N had been dating for a few months, and they had always enjoyed spending time together. But one evening, things were about to get a whole lot more interesting.

They were alone in Y/N's apartment, and he had put on some music to set the mood. As soon as the song "Earned It" by The Weeknd started playing, Stevie felt a shiver run down her spine. The slow, sensual beat of the music was already making her feel hot and bothered.

Y/N noticed the effect the song was having on Stevie, and he couldn't help but feel turned on as well. He watched as she squirmed in her seat, biting her lip and trying to hide her obvious arousal. But he could tell that she was just as turned on as he was.

He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "You like this song, don't you?" Stevie could only nod in response, too embarrassed to say anything. Y/N smirked and reached over to touch her thigh, sending shivers down her spine.

As the song continued, the tension between them grew. Y/N couldn't resist teasing her, running his hand up and down her leg and whispering dirty things in her ear. Stevie tried to resist, but it was no use. She was too turned on by the music and by Y/N's touch.

Finally, Y/N leaned in and kissed her deeply, his hands roaming over her body. Stevie moaned into his mouth, her body trembling with pleasure. They continued to kiss and touch each other, completely lost in the moment.

As the song came to an end, they were both panting and flushed with desire. Y/N pulled away from her, a sly smile on his face. "I think we need to listen to that song again," he said, his voice low and husky.

Stevie could only nod in agreement, feeling a rush of excitement and anticipation. As the song started over, they both knew that things were about to get even more heated and intense. But in that moment, they didn't care. All that mattered was the music, and the intense passion between them.

Y/N wasted no time in resuming their previous activities as the song played on. He began to kiss Stevie with even more intensity, his hands roaming over her body. She moaned into his mouth, her body arching towards him.

He moved his hand down to her thigh, his fingers tracing circles on her skin. Stevie gasped as he moved higher, his fingers brushing against her panties. Y/N could feel how wet she was already, and he couldn't wait to explore her further.

He slipped his fingers under her panties, teasing her with gentle strokes. Stevie shuddered in pleasure, her hands gripping his shoulders. Y/N continued to finger her slowly, savoring the way she moaned and squirmed under his touch.

Eventually, he pulled away from her, a mischievous gleam in his eyes. "I think it's my turn now," he said, his voice low and sultry.

Stevie nodded eagerly, her arousal at an all-time high. Y/N pushed her back onto the couch, spreading her legs wide. He leaned in and began to eat her out, his tongue exploring every inch of her.

Stevie moaned loudly, her hands tangling in Y/N's hair. She could feel herself getting closer and closer to the edge, and she knew it wouldn't be long before she came undone.

Sure enough, with one final push, Stevie came, her whole body shaking with pleasure. Y/N kissed her gently as she came down from her high, his fingers still stroking her gently.

As the song ended, they both lay there, panting and sated. Stevie couldn't believe how amazing it had felt, and she knew that this was just the beginning of their wild and passionate relationship.

As they caught their breath, Y/N's dark eyes roamed hungrily over Stevie's flushed and heaving body. He couldn't believe how incredibly sexy she looked, her hair tousled, her skin glistening with sweat, and her eyes sparkling with lust and desire.

Without a word, Y/N gently pushed Stevie onto her back, his hands trailing down her body as he kissed and nipped at her neck and collarbone. Stevie arched into his touch, her body humming with anticipation as she felt his hands move lower, cupping her breasts and thumbing her nipples until she moaned.

With a wicked grin, Y/N flipped Stevie over onto her hands and knees, his hands massaging her ass as he leaned in to kiss her back. Stevie's breath caught in her throat as she felt him grind against her, the bulge in his pants growing harder with each passing moment.

Y/N took a moment to catch his breath before flipping Stevie over again, taking her mouth in a searing kiss as he positioned himself between her thighs. She could feel his hard length pressing against her, and she moaned into his mouth as he slowly pushed inside her.

As he began to move inside her, Stevie's hips began to rise to meet his thrusts, her body moving in perfect sync with his. They were lost in their own little world of pleasure, their bodies moving as one to the beat of their own desires.

Suddenly, Y/N pulled out and flipped Stevie over, positioning her on top of him in the reverse cowgirl position. She gasped as he entered her again, his hands gripping her hips as she rode him hard and fast.

Stevie was lost in a haze of pleasure, her body writhing with ecstasy as Y/N's hands roamed over her breasts and stomach. She had never felt so alive, so free, so completely consumed by the moment.

As they reached the height of their passion, Stevie cried out, her body convulsing with pleasure as Y/N followed close behind. They collapsed onto the couch, their bodies entwined in a sweaty, heaving mess of limbs and pleasure.

For a moment, they lay there in silence, their breaths coming in short gasps as they tried to catch their breath. But as the last notes of Earned It faded away, they both knew that this was only the beginning of a night of passion and desire that would leave them both completely and utterly satiated.

As their breathing began to slow, Y/N turned to Stevie and looked at her with a mischievous glint in his eye. "I'm not done with you yet," he said, his voice low and husky.

Stevie looked up at him, her eyes heavy-lidded with pleasure. "What do you mean?" she asked, her body still buzzing with desire.

"I mean, I want to take you to the next level," Y/N said, his hands trailing down her body to stroke her thighs. "I want to show you what it's like to be completely taken, completely consumed by pleasure."

Stevie's heart raced as she realized what he was suggesting. She had never tried anal before, but the thought of it sent a shiver of excitement down her spine.

Without another word, Y/N reached for the bottle of lube he had stashed nearby and began to prepare Stevie for what was to come. She gasped as he slid his fingers inside her, the sensation foreign but not unpleasant.

As he continued to prepare her, Stevie felt a mix of nervousness and excitement building inside her. She had never felt so vulnerable, so exposed, but at the same time, she had never felt so completely and utterly desired.

Finally, Y/N positioned himself behind her, his hands gripping her hips as he slowly pushed inside. Stevie gasped at the sensation, the pressure and fullness almost overwhelming.

But as Y/N began to move inside her, Stevie realized that the pleasure was unlike anything she had ever experienced. It was intense, almost primal, and she found herself moaning and writhing with ecstasy as he pushed deeper and deeper.

As they moved together, Stevie felt a sense of liberation wash over her. She had let go of all her inhibitions, all her fears, and was completely consumed by the moment.

Finally, with a loud cry, Y/N reached his peak, his body convulsing with pleasure as he emptied himself inside her. They collapsed onto the couch once again, their bodies spent but sated, their hearts beating in perfect unison.

As they lay there, wrapped in each other's arms, Stevie knew that this was a moment she would never forget. It was a moment of pure passion, pure desire, and pure love, and it was a moment that would forever be etched in her memory as one of the most intense, most pleasurable experiences of her life.