Chapter 1 : Prologue

Here is my first story and I'm new in this account.

I do not own Ken, Kuriko and other ppgz characters even I know a lot of them.

Warning: Some lemony,nudity and sex scenes in later chapters so read at your own risk.

It is about a romance of Ken and Kuriko.

Ken Kitazawa(or Ken Utonium)(birthday: 7 January)is the only son of Professor Utonium and Mrs Utonium and he is a helper of Professor Utonium. Since he is homeschooled by his father, he get numerous degrees and PhD in various subjects even he is 8 years old. He has a pet robot dog named Peach and a talkative dog because of the white Z ray hit the dog. Let's explain why the Z rays scattered everywhere around Tokyo.

When Professor Utonium trying to discover new chemical from Chemical X, a mochi cake from Peach holding accidentally drop into a container filled with Chemical X. The colour of the chemical is rainbow after the reaction and turned to Chemical Z. The iceberg suddenly formed on Tokyo bay and cause unexpected weather across the world and

Ken use the Chemical Z to fire the iceberg. The weather problem is solved but 4 white Z rays and some black Z rays scattered everywhere around Tokyo.

Momoko Akatsutsumi, Miyako Gotokuji and Kaoru Matsubara being hit by white Z rays and transformed into Hyper Blossom (Momoko),Rolling Bubbles (Miyako) and Powered Buttercup(Kaoru) together they are the Power Puff Girls Z.

Peach on the other hand, also gets hit by the white Z ray. Even the dog can talk,it can detect black Z rays by sniffing.

Momoko Akatsutsumi (Hyper Blossom)(birthday: 2 April) which her ginger colour hair that is tied up with a high ponytail with her large bow .Her eye colour is pink. She is the leader of the ppgz. She is a hero maniac and boy crazy in school. She likes eating sweets , like cute senpais and read manga comics. She has a father named Hachizou Akatsutsumi , a mother named Kakiko Akatsutsumi and her sister Kuriko Akatsutsumi.

Miyako Gotokuji(Rolling bubbles)(birthday: 5 May)which her blonde colour hair is tied up with two pigtails with her 3 pins .Her eye colour is sky blue. She is a cute girl that gets by boys attention and her locker always flooded with tons of love letters and gifts from boys from school. She likes reading fashion magazines and good at fashion. She is the only daughter of the Gotokuji family. Her parents are at Milan for work and her grandmother named Kiyoko Gotokuji take care her and teach her to be a good granddaughter.

Kaoru Matsubara(Powered Buttercup)(birthday: 6 June)which her raven colour hair is spiky. Her eye colour is lime green. She is a girl but she a tomboy that likes sports and hate skirts and girly girls like Momoko and Miyako but gell well together and become friends. She always watch sports channels on TV and she is a bit short tempered . She has a father named Tokio Matsubara(Masked Wonder) is a famous wrestler, her mother named Mitsuko Matsubara, her older brother named Dai Matsubara and her youngest brother named Shou Matsubara.

Kuriko Akatsutsumi(birthday: 3 March), Momoko's youngest sister , her light red hair tied up with two braids with her two bows . Her eye colour is Amber and she is also a hero maniac and like sweets and like to play her action hero figures like her older sister . She also like to find ways to annoy her sister .

Professor Utonium(birthday: 12 July) is the father of Ken Kitazawa and wife of Mrs Utonium. He is the great inventor and scientist in Japan. He owns the International Science Lab as his home and his work place to work. His son Ken always helps him to work. He give his own made robot dog named Peach after he finished his PhD as his pet dog.

Mrs Utonium(birthday: 14 August) is the mother of Ken Kitazawa and husband of Professor Utonium. She is the astronaut and she discovered more asteroids at Space. She left Ken for an urgent work at the space station that makes Ken miss her so much. But she phone him at the screen of the camera in the lab.

That's for the prologue, let's start the story.