Chapter 8 : A fresh start

At Kuriko's house (Kuriko P.O.V)

' Ken and I running together at a field. Playing with each other happily. At the end, Ken tag me and we roll each other at the field. We kiss each other lips until I heard my alarm clock ringing. '

So I wake up from my dream and started to take off my pajamas and go to the bathroom. I take a warm shower and brush my teeth. After that, I put on my clothes and go downstairs. Momoko is at the dining room, our mom is at the kitchen preparing breakfast and my dad is at the living room watching TV. I talk to my sister while waiting.

"Oneechan, how was yesterday hang out with Brick? " I asked.

"Yeah, Kuriko-imouto. He pay me for his sweets and my sweets too. He is so sweet. How about you hanging out with Ken? " said Momoko.

"Yeah, neechan. He bring me to the cafe and he pay his food and my food too. He is so sweet too. " I said.

"Ken and Kuriko, sitting on a tree. Kissing." she teased.

"Momoko and Brick, sitting on a tree. Kissing. " I teased too.

So, we eventually laugh about the kissing joke then our mom come out with my food. We eat our food and later go outside and go to school. As I reach my school, Momoko continue her way to her middle school. Ken is waiting for me at the school gate and we go to our class together. After we reach our class, since we have the same class, I sit with Ken. For the rest of the class, sometimes I stare at Ken and sometimes I pay attention at class. Then, Ken saw me stare at him and he blush a little.

"Kuriko, why are you staring at me? " asked Ken making me blush.

"Because you are so cute. " I said.

"Er ...Okay. " he said.

So we continue to pay attention in class. Ken must've been thinking why I stare at him.

Ken P.O.V

I am paying attention in class until I saw Kuriko stare at me making me blush a little.

"Kuriko, why are you staring at me? " I asked making her blush.

"Because you are so cute. " she said.

"Er ...Okay. " I said.

So we continue to pay attention in class. I am thinking why Kuriko stare at me. Is she wants to surprise me or others.

The bell rang and we head out from our class to the cafeteria and and we managed to find our seat after we buy our food. As we eat, we chit chatting.

"So, Kuriko. Tell me the truth that why are you staring at me earlier ? " I asked.

"What do you mean Ken ? I tell you earlier already . Please don't hurt my feeling ." she said .

" I know. I will not hurt your feeling. Just tell me why you stare at me earlier ? " I asked.

"Because I like you and you are so cute. I like you so much. You happy now? " she said.

"You are so sweet, Kuriko and I am really sorry for asking you the same question. " I said.

"It's okay, Ken. I love you so much. " she said.

Ken and Kuriko : the ppgz romance (kenriko) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें