Chapter 15 : Honeymoon part 3

Ken P.O.V

Today, I wake up earlier than Kuriko. She is sleeping. Must've wet dreams about me. I have a perfect wet dream of her that I fuck her with pleasure and love endless and later she fainted with love. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth, having a shower and change my clothes. I go downstairs and eat my own food as breakfast. My robot dog Peach just running around the room.

I sit on the couch thinking what to do next. Going somewhere else or what. Just then, Kuriko walk downstairs and saw me sitting on the couch and she approach me.

"Morning Ken, what are you thinking at? " she asked.

"Morning Kuriko. I'm just thinking what to do. " I said.

"Why don't we go to the amusement park and have some fun? " she asked.

"Sounds good to me. What are we waiting for? Let's go Kuriko. " I said in excitement.

"Let's go Ken. " she said in excitement.

So we change our clothes and I ask her related to wet dreams.

"So Kuriko, this time what do you dream about me in your wet dreams? " I asked.

"Ken, I dream about you that I want you to kiss me and fuck me endless love. I also dream on you fucking me and pump your warm sperms inside my pussy endless in order to feel the warmth and love in my pussy. " she said.

"You're so naughty right then. " I said.

"Then how is your wet dream about me today? " she asked.

"Well, I dream about you that you are so beautiful and sexy in your naked body that makes me so horny. I want to fuck you endless love and I want to pump all my warm sperms and love into your pussy and you're mine at last. " I said.

"You're also naughtier than me. I want to feel all your warm sperms and love inside my pussy after I married you in the future. This is my wish in the future. " she said.

"I will do your wish for the future. " I said.

"Let's hop on your car and go to the amusement park. " she said in full excitement . "By the way, is your robot dog is following us? " she asked.

"No. Since it's a robot dog, we cannot bring pets here. " I said.

"Ok then, let's go. " she said.

So we hop in my car and drive to the amusement park. We chit chat each other on the way and we arrived at our destination in a few minutes.

I park my car and we go to the main entrance. We try some fun in the amusement park and we have fun here for more than 4 hours by roller coaster ride, other games and more. I buy some candies for us to eat and Kuriko likes more candy because of her sister Momoko's sweet tooth characteristics.

The best thing she's happy because I win one of the games here and the prize is an orange squirrel plushie and I give it to her.

"Thank you Ken for this. You're the best and I love you. " she said in full excitement.

"You're welcome Kuriko and I love you too." I said.