Chapter 6 : Summer break part 2

Warning : still a lemon, nudity and sex chapter.

Kuriko P.O.V

Since I wake up earlier than Ken, he's still cuddling me naked. So I slowly lose his grip and I play a prank that I snuck a bolster pretend that he cuddle me. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and change my clothes. Later, I go downstairs , leaving the door unlocked.

"Where's your boyfriend, Ken? " asked Momoko.

"He's still sleeping. " I replied.

"And why did you not wake him up? " she asked.

"I play a prank on him by sneakily putting his bolster pretend that he cuddle me. " I said and laugh quietly.

"Wow, you prank your boyfriend. " said Kaoru. Butch laugh at my actions .

"Yeah. " I said.

"I think it's a bad idea, Kuriko. " said Miyako.

"Alright, let's wait for Ken to get up. " I said.

With that, we wait for Ken at the living room. His dog also waiting for him while the professor is at work.

Ken P.O.V

In Ken's dream

" I cannot live without Kuriko. I love her very much. As we lay on the flower bed, I want to cuddle her so badly. We cuddle each other and I take off her clothes. She also take off my clothes leaving us naked. I wanted to make love with her. As I insert my erect cock in her pussy, someone call me to wake up. "

Present

So I wake up and realized that I did not cuddle Kuriko. Instead I cuddle my bolster.

"Don't make out with your bolster. " said Momoko.

I realized that my door is unlocked.

"Why are you doing at my room? " I asked.

"Kuriko wake up earlier than you and she prank you for putting your bolster pretend to cuddle her. We waited for you too long, so I wake you up. " she explained.

"She prank me? I don't like it. " I said.

"By the way, Kuriko is waiting for you downstairs. " she said.

"Okay. " I said.

With that, she left my room. I brush my teeth and change my clothes. After that, I go downstairs.

I am a bit mad that Kuriko prank me. When she see me, she come towards me.

"Hey, Ken. I need to tell you that I sorry for pranking you. I just want to wake up early."

she apologized.

"But, you don't need to prank me for waking up yourself. " I said.

"Anyways, do you forgive me for the apology? " she asked.

"I will forgive you. When will we go to the beach ? " I asked.