Chapter 14 : Honeymoon part 2

Kuriko P.O.V

The next morning, when I wake up, I blush red as I saw that I'm on bra and panties whereas Ken is on underwear only since we have our own make out session last night. Last night, I was so happy that he accepts me as his lab assistant.

I tried to lose grip from his hands since we cuddle each other while sleeping but his grip is too strong and he still wants to sleep with me.

"Kuriko, please don't go. " he said as he tried to sleep with me cuddling more.

"Ken, I need to wake up because I need to cook breakfast for you and I. Please lose your grip from your hands. " I said.

"Ok, Kuriko. Then I wake up. " he said.

So he get up from the bed releasing his grip from me and he started to go to the bathroom and brush his teeth and get dressed. I also do the same thing and later, I go to the kitchen and cook breakfast. Ken and his robot dog is already downstairs. He is playing with his dog.

After that, I serve breakfast to him and he started to eat and he likes my food. Later after our breakfast, we started to watch TV while his robot dog Peach sits at Ken's lap.

"Ken, kiss me. " I said.

"You want me to kiss where? " he asked.

"My lips. " I said.

So he kiss my lips and we started to have our little make out with each other and a few minutes later, we break our kiss, needing some air.

"I love your lips Kuriko. " said Ken.

"I love your lips too Ken. " I said.

"Please stop your love session. It's disgusting. " said his robot dog Peach.

"Will you please stop disturbing our privacy? " said Ken.

"Sorry Ken and Kuriko. I just leave you alone in order that I don't need to disturb both of you for make out session. " his dog said.

"You can stay if you want. Ken bring you here that if he bring me for our honeymoon and leave you, you will be lonely. So you're here is that he can play with you. I also can play with you too. Don't be sad. " I said as I hug his robot dog.

"Thank you Kuriko for the advice. " his robot dog said.

"You're welcome Peach. " I said with a big smile.

"Peach, I'm so sorry for being rude with you. " said Ken.

"It's okay Ken. It's not a big matter. " said Peach.

So Peach go outside and play with us happily by chasing with each other. We end up that I pinned Ken and we rolled over each other and we kiss each other lips passionately. Peach, on the other hand, say aww at us.

Since we're both filthy, we go to the bathroom and clean ourselves. Ken have an idea of having a bath in a jacuzzi. So we sit on the jacuzzi relaxing the hot water while Peach also in the jacuzzi enjoying himself. Ken place his left hand on my shoulder and we relax ourselves.

When I try to cuddle him, I feel his cock has been erected and I try to tease him.

"Ken, your cock has been erected. " I teased.