Chapter 16 : Honeymoon part 4

Kuriko P.O.V

Today, I was a bit annoyed by Ken because he wants to wake me up. Today is Sunday and I want to sleep a bit longer.

"Kuriko, please wake up! " he said.

"Ken, can you let me sleep a bit longer and stop annoying me! " I said very annoyed.

"If you don't wake up, you will miss your Galactic-Man cartoon! It's your favorite cartoon and if you miss it, you need to wait for Saturday to watch it. " he said like he's in panic situation.

"What! I will get up now! " I said.

So I get up from my bed since I was the only one on the bed and go to the bathroom fast. After that, I rush downstairs, take some food for my breakfast and sit on the couch turn on the TV. Ken and his robot dog Peach are wordless on me.

"You like your cartoon very much. " he said as he sweatdrop.

"You almost letting me into trouble by almost late for my cartoon. " I said.

"Sorry Kuriko. I tried to wake you up because of this but you want to sleep more. " he said.

"Alright Ken. I'm also sorry for the rudeness. " I said.

"It's okay Kuriko. No harm is done. By the way, having a good sleep? " he asked.

"Yes. I was dreaming about you holding hands with me halfway and you wake me up suddenly. " I said.

"I'm also sorry for interrupting your dreams. " he said.

"It's okay Ken. By the way let's watch the Galatic-Man cartoon. We can relax now. " I said in relief.

So I turn on the TV and watch my show. He place his right hand wrapping my shoulders and I place my left hand wrapping his shoulders. It's romantic. His robot dog leap onto his lap and sit.

"You like this cartoon more often. Do you like this cartoon very much? " he asked.

"Yes Ken. I like this cartoon when I was 8 years old. I also have some comics related to this cartoon. " I said.

"So I like you just because of your sister's characteristics and your smile. " he said.

"Yes. Remember when you have second chance of going to school when you're 8 years old, when I first met you, I show you the drawing of a superhero that I draw and you like it. " I said.

"Yeah Kuriko. I remember this. " he said.

So we watch my show on TV for 2 hours and my show is over.

"Kuriko, what do you want to do next? " he asked.

"I don't know Ken. I want to relax myself sitting on the bath tub filled with hot water and bubbles. I will do it later. Want to join me for a bath? " I asked.

"I will join you later. You relax yourself first. I watch some TV first with my robot dog Peach. " he said.

"Ok. So let's go to the kitchen and find something to eat. " I said.

"Ok Kuriko. " he said.

So we go to the kitchen and find some food to eat. We eat while we talk happily.