Chapter 23

Kuriko P.O.V

The sun is shining brightly for the next day and I'm still sleeping with Ken. He's still cuddling with me very tight when we're sleeping. I really want to get up from my bed but he's so cute when he hugs me so I continue to sleep with him.

We sleep until a few hours later, he really wake up and he let go his hands from me. I slightly blush at his actions.

"Ken, you really want to hug me so tight like you miss me a lot? " I asked blushing.

"Uhh, is there any problem hugging you so tight? " he also asked blushing.

"I'm just kidding. You can hug me tight or not. I don't blame you for this. I allow permission for this. So you really hug me tight that do you really think that I want to leave you suffer? " I asked still blushing.

"Alright I'll explain to you. I really hug you tight is because that I dream of a better future that I really want to hug you whenever I really wanted. You happy now? " he said still blushing.

"You really want me so badly in your dreams? Then do you want me to wear something beautiful that make me feel attractive to you? " I asked still blushing.

"You don't need to wear anything beautiful because you're beautiful already. " he said still blushing.

"Thank you for your compliments Ken. " I said still blushing.

"You're welcome Kuriko. " he said still blushing.

We go to my bathroom, brush our teeth and have a shower. Later, we change our clothes and go downstairs. We sit on the chair at the dining room and this time wait for my mother and my sister to prepare breakfast. Breakfast ready in a few minutes that they place the food at the dining table. We eat the food like a happy family reunion breakfast. Later, we help her mother to wash and clean dishes.

After that, they want to go out. They say something to us.

"Kuriko, me and your dad are going out. You can go out with your boyfriend if you want. You don't need to follow us anywhere since you're old enough to go out of your own. I also say that to your sister. We'll be back at night." said my mother Kakiko.

"Don't worry about me and my sister. We have our boyfriends of our own. We can go out if we want. Take care and goodbye mum and dad. " I said to my mum and dad.

"Goodbye Kakiko and Hachizou. I will take care of her. " said Ken.

"Goodbye mum and dad. I also can go out with my boyfriend if I want." said Momoko.

My parents left the house, leaving Momoko and Ken at the house. Then a few minutes later after my parents left, Momoko wants to go out.

"Kuriko, I go out with Brick. You stay with Ken. " she said.

"Ok. Good luck with Brick. " I said.

"And good luck with Ken. " she said.

So she left the house, leaving me and Ken at the house.

"Ken, do you want to go out somewhere else? " I asked.

"I don't really want to go out today because the only thing I want to go out is to go to my home. " he said.

"Then, do you want to do something naughty? I'm also bored too. " I said blushing.

"Are you really serious about doing something naughty? " he said blushing.