Chapter 3 : Thoughts and hangouts

It's been 3 months after Ken go to school and met Kuriko at school. The girls are talking to Ken at the lab.

Ken P.O.V

"So how is your school? " said Momoko.

"Fine and I met new friends including your sister Kuriko. " I said.

"How do you met my sister? " she said.

"Well she think that I am very smart and intelligent and she wants to become friends with me. " I said .

"Aww this is so sweet " said Miyako.

"I just met her about 3 months ago and our relationship are not built yet." I said.

"So do you take in some sports in your school? " said Kaoru.

"Yeah. I take some sports and Kuriko also jealous about me too. " I said.

"Is that mean you are in love with my sister? " said Momoko.

"I don't know but partially yes. I will confess to her later. " I said.

Later (after the girls conversation with Ken. Still Ken P.O.V)

"Shall I hang out with Kuriko this evening at the mall?" I thought.

So I decided to text Kuriko for the hangout.

Kuriko P.O.V

"How is your school? asked neechan(Momoko)*(Neechan is big sister in Japanese)

"Everything is fine" I said.

"I talked to Ken about his first school experience and you met him and he likes you because of your characteristics is same as me." she said.

"So Ken does likes me but he's too shy to confess with me and I like to see his cute blush red face when he is embarrassed. Oh by the way, why you always go to the lab neechan? I said.

"Oh you know the truth is that my friends and I are the power puff girls z and we need to go to the lab as a base of the power puff girls z imouto (imouto is sister in Japanese)." she said.

"So that's why you always disappear every afternoon but I will keep your secret away from our parents." I said.

"Alright thank you imouto." she said.

Later(still Kuriko P.O.V)

I still can't stop thinking about Ken. Was he like me or other reasons. I received a message from Ken from my phone .

On the phone

"Kuriko, will you hangout with me to the mall? " Ken Kitazawa.

"Sure, why not Ken." Kuriko Akatsutsumi.

"Alright I will pick you up at the evening see you later." Ken Kitazawa.

"See you later." Kuriko Akatsutsumi.

Later that evening (Still Kuriko P.O.V)

I change into a beautiful dress that can attract Ken's attention. As I wait for Ken, Momoko is at the living room.

"Wow, so Kuriko where are you going?" said Momoko.

"Well I am having a hangout with Ken at the mall and Ken will pick me up from my house." I said.

"Alright good luck on your hangout." she said.

Few minutes later, there's a knock at the door. I open the door and see Ken outside.

"So Kuriko, let's go." he said.

"Alright." I said.

As we arrived at the mall, he bring me to eat dinner. So he bring me to a cafe and buy me a strawberry ice cream cake to share.

"So do you like me?" I asked.

"Well...err...of course I like you. Just too shy to talk about these." said Ken.

"You like me but you don't need to be shy even I like to see you blushing like this." I said with a big smile.

"Well thank you for the compliment." he said .

"You're welcome and anyways thank you for the food." I said .

"You're welcome too and I pay the food."

he said.

"Aww Ken you are so sweet." I said.

After we finished our food, we walked outside the cafe .

"Okay so what do you want to do next?" I said.

"Well why don't we go to the arcade and play some games." he said.

"Alright, let's go." I said.

After the arcade ( I don't know how to explain)

"Ken that was amazing." I said.

"Yeah, it's a bit late already, I bring you home." said Ken.

"Alright." I said.

At home ( 10.00p.m.)

"Thanks for the hangout with me." I said.

"You're welcome and bye bye." he said.

"Bye bye." I said.

So I get in the house,go to my room, change clothes and get to sleep.